Who is this fine specimen "Lex"?

Anthony

Lex worked at FairyTail on Friday night and at the Monster (Spunk event) last night.
He's just as adorable in person as he is in the pic. A really sweet kid.
He's short in stature, probably about 5'7" and around 145 lbs. All muscle. Strawberry blonde hair with baby blue eyes and a sexy Southern accent. He's very much like the college gymnast we all fantasized about when we were younger.
Not a fan of tattoos.... but in his case, Bozo was able to overlook the multi-colored chest ink.
Sadly, he is only in town for the weekend 😔.

BTC

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

32 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Lex worked at FairyTail on Friday night and at the Monster (Spunk event) last night.
He's just as adorable in person as he is in the pic. A really sweet kid.
He's short in stature, probably about 5'7" and around 145 lbs. All muscle. Strawberry blonde hair with baby blue eyes and a sexy Southern accent. He's very much like the college gymnast we all fantasized about when we were younger.
Not a fan of tattoos.... but in his case, Bozo was able to overlook the multi-colored chest ink.
Sadly, he is only in town for the weekend 😔.

BTC

Will he be at Fairytale or Spunk tonight? He's the guy I'd spy on in the locker room! I still fantasize about guys like this. 

11 minutes ago, guru68 said:

I thought it was former Olympic gymnast Nile Wilson for a second, but no. My reaction is the same, though:  Cute, great body, unfortunate ink.

I love the tattoos! Looks like a total swimmers body for sure 😃 If it's too much I can totally get that so I can understand. It's typical for a Southern boy. Makes him look more manly. 

36 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Will he be at Fairytale or Spunk tonight? He's the guy I'd spy on in the locker room! I still fantasize about guys like this. 

He shows up in the Spunk email for tonite, no sight of him in the Fairytail email 

58 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I love the tattoos! Looks like a total swimmers body for sure 😃 If it's too much I can totally get that so I can understand. It's typical for a Southern boy. Makes him look more manly. 

Not saying I would kick him out of bed or anything. 😁

For me, if I looked that good and worked that hard to look that good, I couldn't imagine inking myself up like that.

Of course, his body, his choice. Hopefully he'll never come to regret it.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2024 at 8:30 PM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

A little birdie whispered in Bozo's ear that Lex will be in town this weekend.
He'll be shaking his cute round tush at the Monster on Thursday and Saturday nights, FairyTale on Friday night, and Pieces on Sunday night.

BTC

Thanks for the info BTC - I enjoyed his company at Spunk last night.   

Edited by diehard_002
typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little birdie landed on Bozo's head (in between his two luxurious tufts of bright red hair), and whispered in Bozo's ear that the adorable Lex - the boy with the flaxen hair, southern charm, and unfortunate tattoo - will be making a return appearance in Gotham this weekend.

Lex will be working at Tim's Naked party on Saturday night. Also, he will be shaking his cute little tush at FairyTail on Friday and Sunday nights.

BTC