NYC Strip Clubs With Action

On 1/10/2024 at 6:43 PM, lseactuary90 said:

Curious if there are any strip clubs where I can get some action too (HE, oral only etc is fine)? 

Been having massages and always get a HE or more and wanted to explore everything else NYC has to offer. :D

If there is one... Please DON'T share it.  As it will likely soon after lose its license and cease operation.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Do you want action with the strippers, or with your fellow patrons?  I know a place that gets really WILD on Friday and Saturday nights.

Tell us here! Or should I PM you instead?

I was recently there on a Wednesday night and there was a crowd of 40 dudes fooling around in the corner and they didn’t break it up. Very different from when I used to go there when I lived in NY 

Back in the day we had Stella’s, the Savoy, Gaiety, Kings, the cock and so many other spots where you could always find action with no drama except maybe the occasional bar fight. That’s not even the tip of the iceberg when you consider how incredible some of the sex parties, back rooms, movie theaters, bathhouses, bookstores booths and tea rooms. I met one championship top in the bathroom at penn station newark. He just stood next to me at the urinal whipped out an uncut dick that hung literally down to his knees. Within a half hour he was balls deep in this and I will never ever forget it either bwahaha

this city- and our culture in general- was much more interesting when we weren’t all normalized into cishetero judeo-christian institutionalized bland complacency and miserable self loathing numbed by chemical, religious, sexual, financial, physiological and egotistical distractions to the point that we are talking about it here rather than out there doing it.

It was an act of bravery and defiance when we were unapologetically sexual by the very definition of our shared identity and it was so much fun! making eye contact with someone and fucking them five minutes later - it was like a shared secret language that hadn’t yet been co-opted, exploited, gentrified, whitewashed, studied in institutions of higher learning or turned into memes and tropes.

there was a certain level of danger just being in the city back then, and being openly queer meant accepting being under constant threat of discrimination, violence, harassment and abuse in many different forms. But it also meant freedom from fear of being found out, which freed us up to take risks - especially when we were watching so many of our friends die young and often assuming we were next.

I love that younger queer people don’t have to contend with as much of that bigotry anymore but I also feel sad that they won’t ever get to experience that feeling of freedom. At least not in the same way.

I think there are still several spots where things go down and I know there are lots of parties - and if i were younger I’d probably go, but I have what I need and- like clubbing and X, and too much alcohol - I already experienced it when it was at its best and choose to let those be enough :)

6 hours ago, Brak said:

I was recently there on a Wednesday night and there was a crowd of 40 dudes fooling around in the corner and they didn’t break it up. Very different from when I used to go there when I lived in NY 

Would you say this was similar to a bunch of guys in a dark room at a bathhouse?

10 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Sure,

The Eagle in NYC.

Home - The Eagle NYC (eagle-ny.com)

Management doesn't officially host sex parties but turns a blind eye on the shenanigans on the 1st floor on Friday and Saturday night.  Or is it every night?  

Are there no laws in NYC where alcohol/drinks prohibited from being sold where there's fully nude people around? (Los Angeles or Las Vegas have such laws at least at commercial places available to public)

3 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Plenty of laws, but but much enforcement right now, whether on the subway, in Times Square, or in the bars

You mean ... NOT much enforcement going on?

For sure, management of The Eagle is not enforcing anything.  Au contraire.

Several years ago the NYC government made the decision to deprioritize enforcement of nudity/sexual activity laws w/r/t gay bars. Without naming any names, there are NYC gay bars that advertise having play spaces, there are events held at bars that openly advertise as play parties, and there are even gay naked happy hour events that travel around between non-gay bars. 

Edited by Brak

I've only been to New York City on two of my holidays so far (2018 and 2022), but on both trips I managed to pick up other patrons in the bar and go back to my hotel for fun, and/or fuck right there in the bar in the crowd or in the bathroom.  Attitude is important, and finding a place where you feel comfortable is important.  I am not into the clubs with the younger crowds and loud thumping music.  But that's okay, because men who like my body type also like the type of bars I visit, where we can have a conversation before we fuck our brains out in the dark space.

9 hours ago, newdad said:

Would you say this was similar to a bunch of guys in a dark room at a bathhouse?

Hardly.  At a batthouse everyone is naked, except for sandals and the occasional harness.  At a bar, at best men are shirtless, maybe down to underwear.

At the bars I've had sex at (New York or other U.S. cities) we are fully clothed, except one is unzipped while the other has his pants just low enough for access.  From the waist up you wouldn't know we are fucking.  Heck, I once fisted a guy while he was standing at a dimly lit bar and ordering his drink (at a now-closed bar in Ft Lauderdale).

Gotta keep it classy when in a bar.