YMCA

PileDriver

The "old" YMCA in Boston (Huntington Ave) was quite cruisy, until they renovated it.....the steam room especially could be quite active.  I say "old" for 2 reasons, it is/was in fact the oldest YMCA in the US, also....they renovated the "old" YMCA it about 10 years ago (and ruined it IMHO) and in the process ruined any "cruisy-ness" about it.  The original YMCA was very ornate, lots of wooden trim and pillars, the gymnasium had an elevated running track overhead, squash courts in the basement, and the oldest indoor swimming pool (mosaic tile) in the US in the sub-basement.  It was gorgeous, but in need of updating.  Instead they tore half the building down (including the gym, running track, and pool) and tried to make the entire building interior modern, it sort of works but I miss the character of the old place.

image.thumb.png.e4c0eb352afb62b54ee440ab50881407.png

Friday had no action. Saturday however...peak moment....bubble butt stud reminiscent of the stud who repeatedly hot on me as we were coming out of the pandemic hit on me hard...never would have though years ago that at 62 I would be pursued by these guys less than half my age. God bless them!!! Lol.

not a YMCA as such, but the Bally's workout club chains here around Detroit were notoriously cruisy.  Many had steamrooms & saunas inside the locker rooms, or alternated men's days with women's days. I was quite busy in them until they shut most of those steamrooms & saunas down, then the club got absorbed into another chain.

as the McBurney YMCA opened up during Covid this young man less than half my age persistently pursued me during and after swimming. And just the other week another stud less than half my age. A bull in his physical attributes did the same. Thank God for the YMCA. Lol. The 'Bull" got my load all over his ass, then scooped it up into his mouth and gave me a kiss and hug.