Imanol Brown

Lazarus

9 hours ago, tonyward said:

FYI Just met with him in nyc. It’s not Imanol but surprisingly he’s more attractive. Tall, leaner body, but with muscle and large dick when hard. No tattoos and smooth caramel skin. He claims that Imanol is his friend and lets him use his account. 

This is a whole new, somewhat clever spiel. I had never heard of a provider arguing it’s ok he has a fake profile because his roommate lets him. WTF?

Linking threads 

18 hours ago, tonyward said:

FYI Just met with him in nyc. It’s not Imanol but surprisingly he’s more attractive. Tall, leaner body, but with muscle and large dick when hard. No tattoos and smooth caramel skin. He claims that Imanol is his friend and lets him use his account. 

This maybe the wildest thing I've ever read-heard when it came to fake providers. 

38 minutes ago, Fahayek said:

Decided to go straight to the real guy! Just contacted the REAL Imano on Onlyfans to let him know that someone in NYC is using his pics in a fake profile. Looking forward to his response! 

IMG_2540.jpeg

I asked him Sunday am if he was in NYC on his Only Fans page & he did not respond. Maybe he is in on it like another poster said? 

32 minutes ago, Fahayek said:

Really? These fucking scammers! Let’s see if he responds back. 

Consider opening a conversation directly with RM, and explaining that the account-holder has either allowed others to use the account, or has had the account hijacked? (As you're blocked by profile, and RM states the account has been "verified.")

Came here after seeing the negative review on RM because I am supposed to meet him later this week. I texted him and he said that the reviewer wanted to spend additional time together but was unwilling to pay. He then sent me a video message, repeating my name and a few additional things I suggested, to prove to me I was talking to the person in the photos. I don't want to call anyone a liar, but... the plot thickens.

32 minutes ago, GoldenGrill said:

Came here after seeing the negative review on RM because I am supposed to meet him later this week. I texted him and he said that the reviewer wanted to spend additional time together but was unwilling to pay. He then sent me a video message, repeating my name and a few additional things I suggested, to prove to me I was talking to the person in the photos. I don't want to call anyone a liar, but... the plot thickens.

Let us know how it goes with him.

Golden grill, you actually believe this guy? No. That’s NOT what happened. After such a shitty session, HE was the one who said he would come back at no charge as long as I didn’t write a bad review. But of course, he blocked me in case I did. He’s a liar! And he doesn’t have a big dick. I’ll post the texts!

15 minutes ago, Fahayek said:

Golden grill, you actually believe this guy? No. That’s NOT what happened. After such a shitty session, HE was the one who said he would come back at no charge as long as I didn’t write a bad review. But of course, he blocked me in case I did. He’s a liar! And he doesn’t have a big dick. I’ll post the texts!

I explicitly stated that I wasn't calling anyone here a liar. But after receiving a video in which he explicitly addressed me by name and verified himself, I can say definitively that the profile you are telling everyone is a fake is legitimate.

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Let us know how it goes with him.

Will do. 👍🏼 

Edited by GoldenGrill

He sent you a video? Did you do a LIVE one on one with him? Perhaps the real guy is in on this. Trust me: the guy who shows up later this week WILL NOT be the guy in the pics unless the real one hops a plane from Miami between now and later this week.