Imanol Brown

Lazarus

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

When did some people start thinking that swollen, ridiculously plumped up lips are sexy and attractive? People look like cartoons of themselves. Such a huge turn off for me. I have seen so many beautiful people ruined their faces by doing this. Sorry to go off topic and vent my frustration 😁Carry on guys. 

It may have started as trend in the 1970s with the advent of characters with extraordinarily full lips. 🤣

image.png

image.png

40 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:
3 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

When did some people start thinking that swollen, ridiculously plumped up lips are sexy and attractive? People look like cartoons of themselves. Such a huge turn off for me. I have seen so many beautiful people ruined their faces by doing this. Sorry to go off topic and vent my frustration 😁Carry on guys. 

It may have started as trend in the 1970s with the advent of characters with extraordinarily full lips. 🤣

image.png

image.png

When?? 14th century B.C.

main-image.thumb.jpg.d5f00a54096af25c88f04fb90fbd0684.jpg )

WWW.METMUSEUM.ORG

Formerly Carnarvon collection. Purchased by the Museum from Almina, Countess of Carnarvon with funds from Edward S. Harkness, 1926. Previously excavated by...

14 minutes ago, Walt said:

When?? 14th century B.C.

main-image.thumb.jpg.d5f00a54096af25c88f04fb90fbd0684.jpg )

WWW.METMUSEUM.ORG

Formerly Carnarvon collection. Purchased by the Museum from Almina, Countess of Carnarvon with funds from Edward S. Harkness, 1926. Previously excavated by...

The point is about ARTIFICIALLY enlarging your lips with collagen in ways that make you unrecognizable. Not about naturally beautiful plump lips from a Nubian queen. 

6 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

The point is about ARTIFICIALLY enlarging your lips with collagen in ways that make you unrecognizable. Not about naturally beautiful plump lips from a Nubian queen. 

Is a haircut natural or ARTIFICIAL? How about going to the gym? Moisturizer and sunscreen? Flattering clothing?

13 hours ago, Walt said:

Is a haircut natural or ARTIFICIAL? How about going to the gym? Moisturizer and sunscreen? Flattering clothing?

Following your reasoning I guess eating anything and drinking water are artificial, apparently all human activities are “artificial” for you. I guess my comment hit a nerve. I don’t have time for idiocy. Sorry everyone else. Hard to believe my joke would spark such a ridiculous debate. Has anyone actually met this provider? 

FYI Just met with him in nyc. It’s not Imanol but surprisingly he’s more attractive. Tall, leaner body, but with muscle and large dick when hard. No tattoos and smooth caramel skin. He claims that Imanol is his friend and lets him use his account. 

Edited by tonyward

This ad is a TOTAL and COMPLETE fake!!! He showed up and even though he wasn’t at ALL the guy in the pic, I stupidly gave him a chance. His dick is small and he couldn’t get it up. He said he was only “human” and that I shouldn’t have expected him to get hard. After he left, he BLOCKED me on Rentmen so I wouldn’t give him a bad review but promised to come back to give me a “bonus” session. Turns out, he’s too busy even for that. If you guys want someone who looks nothing like the real guy in the pictures in the ad and can’t get hard, by all means have fun! I would NOT recommend!!!

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_2528.png