Imanol Brown

Lazarus

You BET I’m going hard on this because people who setup fake profiles or commiserate and plot together to scam us deserve to be called out! Well. I guess you’ll have to find out on your own but just know: you are being scammed! 

5 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Ask “Imanol” to send you a picture of him standing in front of the NY Hilton. 

This is where I'm going to bow out. I don't work for you people. I'm not asking a stranger to go outside in the freezing New York City cold to take a selfie in front of their hotel. If this ends up being a scam, I will report back as such having lost nothing but the time it'll add to my commute home.

I said I would report back, so here I am.

I want to apologize for appearing to doubt the claims made by several users about this provider. I can now confirm that there is in fact another person using Imanol's account, and based on the video I received Imanol is aware and complicit.

I insisted that I be met in the lobby of the Hilton, and lied about what I was wearing so I could identify him and if necessary exit without being pursued. I watched him text me as I pretended to take a phone call, and we never made actual contact/I got away without being coerced or extorted into keeping the appointment.

I do not have or want a RM account, but if there is a way for me to report the fraud without one please let me know.

thank you for your time with all this @GoldenGrill   I know you're a trusted forum member based on your time here in years past......

was the guy you saw in the lobby as forum member tonyward described?: FYI Just met with him in nyc. It’s not Imanol but surprisingly he’s more attractive. Tall, leaner body, but with muscle and large dick when hard. No tattoos and smooth caramel skin. He claims that Imanol is his friend and lets him use his account.     I know you didn't see his dick and all, but from what you could see of him??......

man, this is confusing......Imanol and the "fake" Imanol are evidently friends??.......and the real Imanol jumps on the videos to "prove" it's him when somebody asks?......but Imanol doesn't want to do the heavy lifting, so has his friend do the meets or???......I guess this is why RM thinks the pictures are real because they "are"........I wonder if they split the proceeds??........so many questions.......

10 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

thank you for your time with all this @GoldenGrill   I know you're a trusted forum member based on your time here in years past......

was the guy you saw in the lobby as forum member tonyward described?: FYI Just met with him in nyc. It’s not Imanol but surprisingly he’s more attractive. Tall, leaner body, but with muscle and large dick when hard. No tattoos and smooth caramel skin. He claims that Imanol is his friend and lets him use his account.     I know you didn't see his dick and all, but from what you could see of him??......

man, this is confusing......Imanol and the "fake" Imanol are evidently friends??.......and the real Imanol jumps on the videos to "prove" it's him when somebody asks?......but Imanol doesn't want to do the heavy lifting, so has his friend do the meets or???......I guess this is why RM thinks the pictures are real because they "are"........I wonder if they split the proceeds??........so many questions.......

To answer as succinctly as possible: everyone's taste is different, but to me he didn't come close to Imanol in terms of physicality or sex appeal. There was definitely not a comparison close enough to make me just go with whatever was happening.

I think it's a real shame that Imanol is willing to tarnish his personal brand this way. My assumption is that I would have gone to this guy's room and been intimidated into paying for a session, but I can only speculate.

Edited by GoldenGrill

Thank you for following up @GoldenGrill. I once again reported the ad to Rentascam & told them Imanol appears to be letting someone else use his pictures to scam people. Also thank  you @azdr0710 you for asking the same questions I had. FYI…I asked “Imanol” a couple of days ago if he was willing to do FaceTime with me & he said he would, but I never pursued it. 

42 minutes ago, Muscleaddict333 said:

Can you all please stop meeting people without FaceTime verification first?! No one is worth risking your safety! 

Any Facetime meet evidently will be handled by Imanol himself since he's in on the scam.  Then the imposter friend shows for the in-person meet as tonyward and GoldenGrill experienced. 

I think I have that correct!!??

35 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Any Facetime meet evidently will be handled by Imanol himself since he's in on the scam.  Then the imposter friend shows for the in-person meet as tonyward and GoldenGrill experienced. 

I think I have that correct!!??

I get that they’re going the extra mile to try to scam people, but FaceTime verification cuts  through the bs in realtime… if someone doesn’t want to FaceTime you in realtime it’s an obvious red flag. Also, if you’re meeting these scammers and it’s clearly not the person in the ad why are you going through with the session? Some of you are really weird!

40 minutes ago, GoldenGrill said:

Clearly you aren't reading the full contributions from our members. At least I would hope that is the case, because otherwise your disrespect toward people with varying levels of experience with situations like these is at best uninformed.

The fact of the matter is that FaceTime verifications are not something that every provider offers. One could argue any who is confident with themselves should, but it is what it is. As for people who go through with a session, I can't speak for them. But as someone who has gone to gogo bars in Manhattan, I know the way that they work to coerce people into activities they had no intention in partaking in. Your lack of experience doesn't make you smarter. If anything you've been able to internalize the lessons members here had no choice but to teach you.

If they won’t FaceTime verify with a quick phone call, you need to move on? There are other fish in the sea! Everyone that I’ve met Christian Powers, Aaron Lazzaro, Dolph from Jersey, MusclefreakMax, Action Jackson, Bradley Blue, James Brando, and a multitude of others FaceTimed me after we set up an initial meeting. It’s not an extravagant or excessive request. Why would any reasonable provider oppose this safety measure? 

16 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Thank you for following up @GoldenGrill. I once again reported the ad to Rentascam & told them Imanol appears to be letting someone else use his pictures to scam people. Also thank  you @azdr0710 you for asking the same questions I had. FYI…I asked “Imanol” a couple of days ago if he was willing to do FaceTime with me & he said he would, but I never pursued it. 

I created a RM account to report his ad, explaining what occurred (including receiving a video). Hopefully hearing similar stories from more than one person will lead to some action being taken.

3 hours ago, GoldenGrill said:

Still awaiting a response to my report, but I am wondering if providers are notified when one is filed because I've been blocked by Imanol despite never interacting with him through the account I made.

you can set your privacy settings in RM to "don't track me" (or similar wording) and providers and others won't know you checked their profile

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

you can set your privacy settings in RM to "don't track me" (or similar wording) and providers and others won't know you checked their profile

Good to know. It's just odd that he knew to block me when I didn't interact with him, I just submitted the report.