The Pope mentioned the appalling number of deaths in The Middle East

WilliamM

It’s interesting because I believe we can’t engage in a religious debate or political debate based on anything the Pope says or does but we can talk about what a great thing he is doing in trying to mend fences with the gay community, albeit with the measured and fairly modest steps he is taking to acknowledge gay unions.

His language is very nuanced though as he has said it is alright to bless gay couples but not their unions. At least that is what I understood he is reported as saying. I did not see the official translation. 

17 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

It’s interesting because I believe we can’t engage in a religious debate or political debate based on anything the Pope says or does but we can talk about what a great thing he is doing in trying to mend fences with the gay community, albeit with the measured and fairly modest steps he is taking to acknowledge gay unions.

His language is very nuanced though as he has said it is alright to bless gay couples but not their unions. At least that is what I understood he is reported as saying. I did not see the official translation. 

That was this thread:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/148395-pope-blesses-same-sex-unions/

The new topic is that a number of people dead in the Middle East are appalling.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial