Findom

White Hall

8 hours ago, White Hall said:

Interested in Findom and Findom meet ups in person.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  Any advice for finding hot young alphas who do findom?  Thank you.

Think twice. You are setting yourself up for a lot of financial pain and drama. Identity theft seems to be the most common outcome - I speak from experience in helping friends recover from such exploits.  If you choose to procees - visit rentmen and seeking and look for guys that are into that. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 7:05 PM, White Hall said:

Interested in Findom and Findom meet ups in person.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  Any advice for finding hot young alphas who do findom?  Thank you.

Hi.  I live in nyc. Iam into findom. You can verify with me any way you want.  

5 hours ago, sniper said:

Short of mutilation this has got to be the most self-destructive.fetish out there. I really don't think there are too many people into it as subs though, because the rentmen who advertise the service still seem to live in the same shitty apartments 15 years later.

Oh, I am shocked to see just how many subs ARE actually into this when I see them on Twitter/X. It seems to be a growing fetish and more and more doms are into it for the lucrative life doing next to nothing in exchange!! I understand the roleplaying Dom/sub dynamics in the S&M Leather community, but this Findom and Race Play both have really taken me by surprise! I could go on with examples, but I won't say more. I respect fetishes and people desire for dark kinks, but these truly sadden me. 

Edited by Danny-Darko

5 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

Oh, I am shocked to see just how many subs ARE actually into this when I see them on Twitter/X. It seems to be a growing fetish and more and more doms are into it for the lucrative life doing next to nothing in exchange!! I understand the roleplaying Dom/sub dynamics in the S&M Leather community, but this Findom and Race Play both have really taken me by surprise! I could go on with examples, but I won't say more. I respect fetishes and people desire for dark kinks, but these truly sadden me. 

You see people claiming to do it on Twitter, but are they really? Are there THAT many people of means who can do this who don't have anyone else in their lives who would notice? 

36 minutes ago, sniper said:

You see people claiming to do it on Twitter, but are they really? Are there THAT many people of means who can do this who don't have anyone else in their lives who would notice? 

A person doesn't really need to be "a person of means" to send some guy $200 from their credit card. Nor to buy some Dom the new pair of kicks he has on his Amazon Wish List. And that's just one person. Imagin if other also do it in one week! The sad thing is many men do this even though it financially ruins them! It's a complicated thing to understand and I don't claim to fully get it myself. But it's a thing and more widespread than some realize! 

Edited by Danny-Darko

3 minutes ago, Danny-Darko said:

A person doesn't really need to be "a person of menas" to send some guy $200 from their credit card. Nor to buy some Dom the new pair of kicks he has on his Amazon Wish List. And that's just one person. Imagin if other also do it in one week! The sad thing is many men do this even though it financially ruins them! It's a complicated thing to understand and I don't claim to fully get it myself. But it's a thing and more widespread than some realize! 

But 200 bucks here and there isn't going to ruin someone. If it is, they were kind of already screwed.

Edited by sniper

29 minutes ago, sniper said:

Like lots of people can rent a day of luxury and take a picture to post to social media. Doesn't mean it's anything like theire day to day existence.

On Chaterbate alone I have personally witnessed guys whose room I follow, some almost daily open gifts mailed to them from other fans and followers in the room at the same time chatting. And at other times the performer expressing thanks because they made enough token to pay rent or go on vacation or buy their gf that Valentines/Xmas gift! It's really happens! Just enough people have to contribute some to make it worth their while, while giving or showing very little. Sad that some men are so gullible and needy to give love and attention and shower some hot guy or "straight" guy with attention! 

Edited by Danny-Darko

1 minute ago, Danny-Darko said:

On Chaterbate alone I have personally witnessed guys whose room I follow, some almost daily open gifts mailed to them from other fans and followers in the room at the same time chatting. And at other times the performer expressing thanks because they made enough token to pay rent or go on vacation or buy their gf that Valentines/Xmas gift! It's really happens! Just enough people have to contribute some to make it worth their while, while giving or showing very little. Sad that some men are so gullible and needy to give love and attention and shower some hot guy or "straight" guy will attention! 

It's a fetish - they like doing it - they aren't victims.

5 hours ago, sniper said:

But 200 bucks here and there isn't going to ruin someone. If it is, they were kind of already screwed.

That's my point! No need to be a person of means. But also $200 today, $300 in a few days, $75 several days later before payday and the bills are due.... I think you are missing the point and just trying to make a point of how it can't be so. 🙄

Edited by Danny-Darko
Typo

1 minute ago, Danny-Darko said:

True, but maybe they are of themselves and don't realize it. But it is a choice they make! 

it's a difficult fetish to understand - I fully admit that I don't understand it.  It seems to be of a piece with humiliation and degradation, which I also don't understand, but guys who are into it, love it.