411 on wonder_zell

StLouisOct

7 minutes ago, StLouisOct said:

Gosh, the first thing I did was search for wonder_zell and nothing came up. 🤔

It will often pay to check how broadly or narrowly your search defaulted to. My first search defaulted to in 'This Topic' so predictably only found your post, so I changed it to search all topic titles.

I met with them twice when they were in San Francisco.  The darker haired one is def more fun.  His BF is like the head of this relationship and all transactions seem to go through him.  They will not be separated.  My second experience was okay since the blond BF was kind of blah.  But you will most def love the darker haired one.  If I could, I would only book him.  LOL.  But I know everyone has diff experience but overall the sex was great.  Good luck.

Edited by SFChinois

32 minutes ago, SFChinois said:

I met with them twice when they were in San Francisco.  The darker haired one is def more fun.  His BF is like the head of this relationship and all transactions seem to go through him.  They will not be separated.  My second experience was okay since the blond BF was kind of blah.  But you will most def love the darker haired one.  If I could, I would only book him.  LOL.  But I know everyone has diff experience but overall the sex was great.  Good luck.

That's been the majority of everyone's experiences. I'd hire if I could as well just the dark haired one as the reviews state he's the one that bottoms in sessions and is the sexier one for sure.

Edited by BuffaloKyle

4 hours ago, SFChinois said:

EXACTLY my experience which I shared on another thread.  Dark haired is sensational - sexy and into it - A+

The West Coast tour:

I (we / are) am traveling to:

17 Nov - Nov 28 Los Angeles, CA 

28 Nov - Nov 30 Salt Lake City, UT 

30 Nov - Dec 04 San Francisco, CA 

04 Dec - Dec 05 Sacramento, CA 

05 Dec - Dec 06 San Jose, CA 

06 Dec - Dec 09 Seattle, WA