Is Bradley Cooper's colored underwear comparable to wearing blacklace

samhexum

I'm guessing your question at the end isn't serious, but just in case it is here's the answer:

When Ellen DeGeneres' talk show aired, she had a shop that sold various things and one of the things she marketed the most was underwear with her name on the waistband.  She frequently gave underwear to handsome male actors who appeared on her show, and they would have conversations about how great her underwear was. 

• 1 month later...

Uh-oh!  Is Bradley in trouble?

Robbery suspect’s colorful underwear helps police arrest him

NEW YORK (AP) — A pair of multicolored briefs peeking out above a robbery suspect’s low-slung trousers helped police arrest him more than a year later.

The robbery happened at a tobacco shop in Queens on Sept. 14, 2022. Three masked men got out of a Mazda and entered the store.  Two of the men pointed guns at employees and customers while the third emptied the cash register and grabbed merchandise and employees’ cellphones. The robbers fled in the Mazda

Surveillance videos that were disseminated through the media (artifical dissemination?) showed the third robber wearing brightly colored briefs with a large letter R in white and the year 1990 in yellow.

An anonymous tipster passed along the Instagram handle of the suspect with the colorful underwear, the complaint said. The caller also told police that the robbers had tried to sell their stolen merchandise at another Queens location.

Detectives reviewed video footage from the sale location and spotted the man with the colorful underwear, now easily identifiable because he was no longer wearing a mask showing a massive bulge.

Police identified the suspect based on his Instagram account, the video from the merchandise sale spot and photos from prior arrests, according to the complaint.

The 30-year-old suspect was arrested Wednesday morning at his home in Queens by members of a New York Police Department-Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms joint task force. He was awaiting arraignment in federal court in Brooklyn, a spokesperson for the U.S. attorney’s office said.

An email seeking comment was sent to the suspect’s attorney with the federal public defender’s office.

The other two robbery suspects are still at hung large, authorities said.

On 10/21/2023 at 8:46 AM, maninsoma said:

I'm guessing your question at the end isn't serious, but just in case it is here's the answer:

When Ellen DeGeneres' talk show aired, she had a shop that sold various things and one of the things she marketed the most was underwear with her name on the waistband.  She frequently gave underwear to handsome male actors who appeared on her show, and they would have conversations about how great her underwear was. 

@samhexum was making a reference to this other thread. 

On 11/30/2023 at 5:21 PM, WilliamM said:

Bradley attended his highschool reunion this week in Chestnut Hill Pennsylvania 

He graduated from Germantown Academy, a posh Philadelphia prep school. He can pull off a great “Philly” accent, which you can find on YT. He’s one of my favorite actors and I can’t wait to see his new Leonard Bernstein portrayal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 3:36 AM, Mo Mason said:

Sorry to be crass, but I would like to bury my face in his ass.

On 12/2/2023 at 11:02 PM, WilliamM said:

As with Ryan Phillipe who grew up in Delaware, Bradley spent a lot of time in Philly 

On 12/2/2023 at 11:23 PM, samhexum said:

Yes, but we don't hold that against them.  

On 12/3/2023 at 8:17 AM, Pensant said:

He graduated from Germantown Academy, a posh Philadelphia prep school. 

Bradley Cooper and his 1993 Philadelphia Daily News opinion piece.

'Maestro' of love Read Bradley Cooper's high school opinion about best friends hooking up

“Can best friends who are of the opposite sex hook up with each other without destroying their friendship?” — Bradley Cooper

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!