Oklahoma law banning reviews of SW

WmClarke

A revision of Oklahoma’s prostitution laws earlier this year included the following 

from Free Speech Coalition

The measure makes it unlawful for any person who pays a fee for a sexual encounter to publish a review of that sexual encounter or to publish a review of the pubic area, buttocks, or breasts experienced in the sexual encounter on a website that facilitates, encourages, offers, solicits or promotes sexual conduct with another for a fee. 

Wow. I would fee if it’s been tested in court.

If I can write a fictionalized account of an evening with a sex worker, describing the appearance, attributes, attitudes, and appendages thereof, by what stretch of the imagination does the Oklahoma legislature conclude that I can't do the same to describe an actual encounter? Does no one in the Sooner State have a copy of the First Amendment? Or an adequate understanding of the same? 

This is the consequence to the only qualifications for public office being age and residency.

A revision of Oklahoma’s prostitution laws earlier this year included the following 

from Free Speech Coalition

The measure makes it unlawful for any person who pays a fee for a sexual encounter to publish a review of that sexual encounter or to publish a review of the pubic area, buttocks, or breasts experienced in the sexual encounter on a website that facilitates, encourages, offers, solicits or promotes sexual conduct with another for a fee. 

Wow. I wonder if it’s been tested in court.