First of last appointment of the day?

Herse

A provider is in town for a few days and I want to be able to catch him while he's here, my options are the last appointment of his last night or the first on the morning he leaves. I understand if they are professionals, it should not make a difference, however we are human. So my question is, in your experience, has it made a difference before? Which one would you recommend gong for? I don't want fatigue or a time crunch to have a negative impact.

Hey, in my experience some more information is needed - specifically what time the first appointment and last appointment of the day are? 

is the first appointment something like 7am? Is the last appointment something like midnight? If it’s something between those it usually doesn’t matter. I’ve done appointments on both sides of those and have regretted it sometimes. 

I prefer morning appointments so I tend to book those.  However, I've been stood-up/disappointed by visiting providers several times when booking morning appointments.  It turns out they were visiting for pride or some other event/party and and either slept through the appointment or were too tired or hungover to provide a good performance.  Even though those types of events tend to attract a lot of visiting providers I've learned to either book them later in the day or skip them altogether.

Circadian rhythms do matter :) and most people, even if not morning people, would like to capitalize on them 😜 💎 🍆 

I'm an early riser ( literally ) so I never had issues with early birds wanting the worm 🐛 

I'm not a night owl 🦉 so I generally say no to requests after 10 pm. I make an exception for someone I've seen for years in LA. His occupation and privacy doesn't lend itself to more reasonable hours 😉

31 minutes ago, Midwest_Man said:

I prefer morning appointments so I tend to book those.  However, I've been stood-up/disappointed by visiting providers several times when booking morning appointments.  It turns out they were visiting for pride or some other event/party and and either slept through the appointment or were too tired or hungover to provide a good performance.  Even though those types of events tend to attract a lot of visiting providers I've learned to either book them later in the day or skip them altogether.

Pity. Sorry you've been stood up... it makes no sense.... we providers loath flakiness, you'd think some of these guys would keep their commitments... I guess they can't moan when "Joe Blow" didn't show up or blew him  them off ( not in the good way ) 

On 9/25/2023 at 4:40 PM, Herse said:

A provider is in town for a few days and I want to be able to catch him while he's here, my options are the last appointment of his last night or the first on the morning he leaves. I understand if they are professionals, it should not make a difference, however we are human. So my question is, in your experience, has it made a difference before? Which one would you recommend gong for? I don't want fatigue or a time crunch to have a negative impact.

I would just contact him and ask him when is he available and go from there. Guessing, as  said by others, won't get you anywhere

15 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

I don't like to meet up on a full stomach. So, not being much a breakfast eater, I have a very strong preference for mid-day. This seems to work well for providers in my limited experience thus far.

Ditto. I love bodybuilders, but I learned the hard way about how often they had to eat. It's a major turnoff to be with a guy who has to stuff his face full of microwaved chicken breasts every 2 hours. I just cannot mix food with sex; it's just how I think, and how my stomach automatically reacts.