⭐️PALM SPRINGS ANNUAL GATHERING ⭐️

Any status update on the annual Palm Springs Forum Gathering this coming year would be much appreciated. Summoning the powers that be.... @Oliver 

I've had the pleasure of attending 3 or 4 of these gatherings ( just the pre dinner pool gathering on Friday and the actual dinner on Saturday 🍽️  

Last year I "allegedly"signed something possibly holding me accountable to be present and accounted  for at the Sunday pool party ( years  previously I was always unavoidably detained; or retained lol 😂 ) but I'll have to check with a certain barrister that was sitting next to me and also with the good doctor @purplekow 😂 @BobPS
For anyone considering coming to the Forum Gathering I strongly recommend attending if you'd like to be surrounded by nice, kind, good people... I never thought it would be for me until I was unexpectedly  introduced to quite a few people that were there at one of the hosting hotels ... I had such a lovely experience that I changed my mind and promised to attend the following year and well,  here I am asking about hopefully 🙏🏽one more for the books.....

Thanks in advance,

Danny ( Vin Marco ) 

53 minutes ago, V_Marco said:

Any status update on the annual Palm Springs Forum Gathering this coming year would be much appreciated. Summoning the powers that be.... @Oliver 

I've had the pleasure of attending 3 or 4 of these gatherings ( just the pre dinner pool gathering on Friday and the actual dinner on Saturday 🍽️  

Last year I "allegedly"signed something possibly holding me accountable to be present and accounted  for at the Sunday pool party ( years  previously I was always unavoidably detained; or retained lol 😂 ) but I'll have to check with a certain barrister that was sitting next to me and also with the good doctor @purplekow 😂 @BobPS
For anyone considering coming to the Forum Gathering I strongly recommend attending if you'd like to be surrounded by nice, kind, good people... I never thought it would be for me until I was unexpectedly  introduced to quite a few people that were there at one of the hosting hotels ... I had such a lovely experience that I changed my mind and promised to attend the following year and well,  here I am asking about hopefully 🙏🏽one more for the books.....

Thanks in advance,

Danny ( Vin Marco ) 

Mr. Marco: need I remind you that you signed a written a promissory note that you would attend the pool party in 2024. Oliver is in possession of that note which several of us witnessed you signing. 

3 minutes ago, BobPS said:

Mr. Marco: need I remind you that you signed a written a promissory note that you would attend the pool party in 2024. Oliver is in possession of that note which several of us witnessed you signing. 

😂😂😂 You just made me laugh so hard 😜 Ima be there as promised dear man 😎

Thanks for nod Vin.  For me, the Palm Springs event has become one of the highlights of my year.   It is somewhere between a high school reunion and a summer camp with just enough lascivious activities to keep it rate R.  Okay some of us may try for an X rating but most of that is done in privacy.  So once the date is set, I encourage all of the past visitors and any new visitors who are interested to make your plans early.  You will definitely not regret it.  You may think this type of event is not for you, but once once you attend, I believe that you will find, as Mr. Marco did, that there is something for everyone.  The eye candy alone is worth the price of admission.

Thanks for starting a conversation about this event @V_Marco

I will channel our dear departed friend Epigonos.  He was fond of stating that if you have an inkling that you would enjoy going, just make the plans and attend.  You never know when it will be the last year you can attend, and there are no guarantees that this private event will continue each year.  For those readers who are not familiar with the event, it is an event planned by one of our members who kindly invites members of this Forum to attend.  Although attendees usually have this website in common and Company of Men generously permits the event to be publicized here, it is not an event organized or sponsored by this site. 

So as soon as a date is announced, make your plans.  

Guys, please call me Danny ☺️ If you care to know, I had not much to do with "Vin Marco" it was conjured out of thin air and on the fly by the very first person to photograph me professionally... the thing is that the next few that photographed me really liked the name. After all this time, I still prefer to be called by my real name "Danny" ( Daniel but that's just for paperwork 🤪

Edited by V_Marco

7 minutes ago, nycman said:

20 years of jerking off to your pics…and now you want me to call you ”Danny"?….nope….you’re “Vin".

Just kidding…Danny.

(ugh, it does fell like I’m cheating on Vin though…grin)

You're so good! I'm pissing myself 😂 You had me at jerking off 😂😘🫂

Edited by V_Marco

22 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

From what I have read about the event, briefs aren't a requirement.  Well, maybe at the restaurant.

At the hotel/resort I stay, the fun areas (the swimming pools, the whirlpool spa, and surrounding patios) are "swimsuit optional".  You do have to put something on (towel drape, for instance) if you go into the office or enter the breezeway.  I would imagine that any place that sells alcohol has some sort of clothing requirement (damn, them).