Unexpected, or surprising arousal?

KrisParr

I have a pedicure every 5-6 weeks with Ivy, a lovely woman, who’s been my “go to” person for several years. But at today’s appointment, Ivy had taken ill, so “Ben” was her replacement. Oh, my. Ben is of Pacific Islander lineage and extremely handsome, mid-20s I would guess. His t-shirt covered an obviously well-developed physique and I was immediately in lust. So much so, that within a few minutes, old one-eye woke up which caused me to have to shift a bit in the chair. My running shorts were easy enough to adjust, but squirming back and forth caused Ben to ask if I was okay. Oh, Ben, if you only knew. So I tried to think of baseball, or my grandma’s recent funeral, hell, anything to make “it” retreat. One-eye did manage to descend a bit, but when Ben started massaging my calves, guess who woke up? So, gentlemen, have you had any surprising and/or unwanted arousals in public lately that were challenging to hide? 

Edited by KrisParr

Maybe I'm slow, but what's unexpected or surprising about being aroused by an "extremely handsome" man with an "obviously well-developed physique"? It would be more surprising--indeed, concerning--if one were not aroused. (In fact, this probably near-universal phenomenon among men causes me to seriously question any man who claims to be confused regarding his sexual orientation). 

Edited by Unicorn

16 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

Maybe I'm slow, but what's unexpected or surprising about being aroused by an "extremely handsome" man with an "obviously well-developed physique"? It would be more surprising--indeed, concerning--if one were not aroused. (In fact, this probably near-universal phenomenon among men causes me to seriously question any man who claims to be confused regarding his sexual orientation). 

Fair question, for sure. I suppose it was that I’ve been in that salon dozens of times, and it’s always 80% full of women. The last thing I was expecting was 1) a different technician and 2) that old one-eye would react so quickly with all that estrogen in the air. I guess it was primarily the location, atmosphere and 9 o’clock on a Monday morning. 

7 hours ago, KrisParr said:

One-eye did manage to descend a bit, but when Ben started massaging my calves, guess who woke up? So, gentlemen, have you had any surprising and/or unwanted arousals in public lately that were challenging to hide? 

I should be so lucky.  rolleyes.gif

I can say that when I studied massage back in the day, client arousal was discussed so it wasn't a surprise when it happened and we knew not to overreact, if at all.  I guess your Ben would have had similar training and would not be fazed.

Unless of course he also liked what he saw and next time your one-eyes may cross. 👀