Tokyo, Japan massage

john1

Update:

I moved my appointment to 730pm for 70 min.  Made quite a few changes and they were pretty accommodating. I was meeting up with family so my time was limited, hence me wanting to get the massage right after the flight. 

Had some trouble locating the exact shinjuku location but eventually got there around 10 minutes late. I booked Shogo, whose pictures were accurate, and turned out to be a cute bottom boy. Limited but adequate english. Paid up front 

I was sweating when I got there because of the rushing so i took a quick rinse. When I got back to the room, he was naked waiting for me. 

Overall, massage was decent but the time went by quick, especially since i got there a bit late. He was a bottom and definitely made it a point to compliment me as much a possible, with subtle teasing here and there. 

Left pretty satisfied but wish i had more time to enjoy it. Mostly my fault with my schedule but would book again for sure. 

Now i need some suggestions for Hong Kong

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like Namwa requires a Paypal deposit for foreigners:

NAMWA-MASSAGE.COM

To foreigners. This is Namwa's introduction page of Tokyo Gay Massage.

If you've booked with them, was the required, and were there any issues with that?

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

It looks like Namwa requires a Paypal deposit for foreigners:

NAMWA-MASSAGE.COM

To foreigners. This is Namwa's introduction page of Tokyo Gay Massage.

If you've booked with them, was the required, and were there any issues with that?

Thanks in advance!

No issue.  Go for it. 

• 4 months later...

Just got back from Tokyo and I would add on to my previous list and recommend from Namwa: Kento, Gaito, and Sabito.

Gaito is now my all time favorite so far. Best in terms of massage skill and sensuality throughout. Older brother vibes indeed!
Kento would be my second pick for his good looks and his massage.
Sabito has a softer massage, but very refreshing ending.

There were also some new guys on the utagane website. Would recommend trying them out too because they host at a private apartment without other guests, so they usually are free to go the extra mile. Haven't had a bad experience here yet, but a few at namwa were total misses.

• 2 weeks later...