411 HeyitsJulian

Jake1980

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 10:05 AM, surferguy said:

There are multiple previous threads, including recent comments

I can't find any previous threads about him. He's got good RM reviews, FWIW.
He's coming to NYC in a few days and I'd like to hear what any of you might have to say about him before I approach him. 

He reminds me of a Sean Cody model from a few years ago that had that same hairy body until the PTB had him shave down. Same build, fairly close in face. Anyone can help with my memory?

9 minutes ago, Hen said:

He reminds me of a Sean Cody model from a few years ago that had that same hairy body until the PTB had him shave down. Same build, fairly close in face. Anyone can help with my memory?

I think maybe you’re referring to Sean Cody’s hairy and beefy model Charles

• 2 weeks later...

I met him almost an hour ago in NYC. He looks good, and the action was alright, but make sure you clarify how much time you're paying for. I assumed that the rate he quoted was for an hour, though technically the word hour was never uttered by either of us. During our encounter I mentioned something about the full hour that he would be here, and he said, "Hour, I'm not staying an hour. I only do 30-45 minutes". I couldn't help but feeling that he couldn't wait to get out of here. After that libido-killer I really lost interest if he stayed even a minute longer. Oh, and I almost forgot, he required a $150 deposit, which I would have never paid if I hadn't been carrying a torch  for him for several years; plus get this, he asked for the rest of the money ($350; do the math to calculate the full rate) up front when he walked in. These are all turn-offs for me, and I should have stopped the ball rolling at the request for a deposit. It was just torch-douser after torch-douser .

I was all prepared to come on here and rave about him but it turned out to definitely be a case of the fantasy being better than the reality. Much. Much much.