411 on HeyitsJulian

mattb
This topic is 1572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Any updates on Julian

Yes I saw him a few weeks ago and he was great! He's my main LA regular I see whenever I'm in town. He's naturally masculine and has a really sexy jock/bro thing going on. His body is always on point...there's never and "off" season for him. In bed he's wild open and loads of fun. Go get him!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I saw him a few weeks ago and he was great! He's my main LA regular I see whenever I'm in town. He's naturally masculine and has a really sexy jock/bro thing going on. His body is always on point...there's never and "off" season for him. In bed he's wild open and loads of fun. Go get him!

Much appreciate your chiming in. Curious that his current profile says "straight". That wasn't a problem or issue? Any limitations that it created? PM me if you prefer. Thank you!

Much appreciate your chiming in. Curious that his current profile says "straight". That wasn't a problem or issue? Any limitations that it created? PM me if you prefer. Thank you!

He's not straight at all...not even Bi. Just "Straight Acting" which is probably what he meant.

He loves dick and ass...he kisses....

NOPE not straight :p