Hot LA Muscle woof HeyItsJulian

Hung_Cody

I was a little sad that Kerry Slate and YoungMuscleLa weren't around for my LA trip, but I hit the jackpot this afternoon.

https://rentmen.eu/Heyitsjulian

So sexy and FUN. Review will follow, but WOOF WOOF WOOF.

He's like one of the hot personal trainers I see at the gym that are so focused on their work and seem to never be interested in being naughty, BUT.....

I was a little sad that Kerry Slate and YoungMuscleLa weren't around for my LA trip, but I hit the jackpot this afternoon.

https://rentmen.eu/Heyitsjulian

So sexy and FUN. Review will follow, but WOOF WOOF WOOF.

He's like one of the hot personal trainers I see at the gym that are so focused on their work and seem to never be interested in being naughty, BUT.....

Thanks. I've been wondering about him and will watch for your review.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm headed to LA in a few weeks. Does he do incalls? A little worried about the straight part....not a problem?

I see him regularly, the most recent last wknd.

I don't think he does incalls, but you can ask (he's always come to my hotel).

He's not straight at all; he's extremely masculine but he's definitely not into women at ALL. I have no idea why he lists "straight" since he's very much exclusively into men.

I recommend seeing first thing in the AM since he's usually really horny anyway. Otherwise I like him a lot later in the afternoon or early evening when he'll have a cocktail and we relax and have a more boyfriend-type experience. Morning he's just an aggressive beast, which I also like.

Is he open to bottoming?

He's 90% Top and only bottoms if he's comfortable with a guy.

I've met with him maybe 6 times and only the most recent time he bottomed.

If you're looking for a bottom and you want to top or otherwise won't be satisfied, look elsewhere....

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So do I. Maybe if we flood him with requests he'll pack his jock-strap and make the journey. I'll place my order for him to deliver himself to NYC right now, in fact.

He loves NYC and used to live here several years back. He came to visit Manhattan about a year ago just before the shit hit the fan with COVID. He was one of my last hires before quarantine. He's a cool guy, totally sexy, a great top and bottom, and he's naturally into a lot of different types.

I think he might be down for a trip if he has a few guys lined up!