College Wrestling

MikeThomas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 10:32 PM, pubic_assistance said:

DURING the match - no.

You use up too much blood flow while wrestling to spare enough to get an erection.

Before you start...yeah. that is always possible and fairly common.

Most of MY erection problems were in the shower AFTER the match. Most wrestlers have an amazing ass and a peek at that perfect 🍑  peach always got me in trouble. Frequently grabbing my towel to cover my excitement. 🍆

So many sexy memories of my wresting days. Sad that I never got the nerve to hit on any of those guys.

Correct. Having wrestled in school, it’s the exception to see that on the mat; off the mat, yeah it happens. The intensity of the sport really does take over your focus. Adrenaline is pumping, and your mind is solely on the match and executing your technique. Sure, there are moments of physical contact, but the training ingrains discipline to control your body’s responses. Singlets don’t provide much coverage, as they are designed to be form-fitting and functional rather than modest. But the emphasis is on the match, not any potential distractions. If ever there was a stray thought, it was quickly overridden by the rush of adrenaline and the determination to win. Wrestling is all about mental toughness and staying locked in, regardless of any external factors.

At the start of the century, I spoke online to a person from Gettysburg who was involved in the recreation of the battle every year (starting off in 2002 as a private and when I last spoke to him in 2011, he was a general) who during that time went to Penn State where he was enrolled in the wrestling programme.

These pictures are from before he entered college, when he entered college and when he graduated with a masters in electrical engineering.

Sadly after he left college, allegations started to appear that he was a catfish, therefore I can no longer verify if these pictures are of him.

18 years old.jpg

Biceps..jpg

Tim at 21.jpg

On 11/26/2023 at 5:37 AM, Danny-Darko said:

I'd love to have that cup after the match! 😜

Cup.jpg

The use of protective cups in college wrestling is not as common as in some other sports. In my experience, it was very rare. However, some wrestlers may choose to wear them for added protection. Main reason for their rarity is that they can sometimes interfere with the fit of the singlet, making it uncomfortable or restrictive for movement.