When was the last time you had brotein?

marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a health perspective on it.

Sperm_Concept_Balloon-732x549-Thumbnail.
WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to swallow gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits. That said, swallowing may...

I had a cousin, however, who is so allergic to gluten that if her husband ate it and came inside her, she'd get horrible yeast infections.  It took about 2-3 days before she could be physically touch his semen.  Mind you, the stupid fucker didn't care, would eat gluten, and then get mad that she wouldn't let him fuck her, and they ended up getting divorced because she had other disability issues that he got sick of. He was a real POS.  But still, that's how allergic to gluten she is. Her partner's semen will set her off if he consumes gluten.

there's a dude in my apt building who i only see in the gym locker room and everytime we're both there and he's away from his GF he gets totally hard and i blow him and totally swallow it. it's the hottest thing especially when the other dude is about to cum and he loses all control gasping and panting. he shoots so much cum and its awesome. i'm pretty much str8 but i cant help myself around this dude. hot with a big dick.

On 6/29/2023 at 11:46 AM, smatt612 said:

Here's a health perspective on it.

Sperm_Concept_Balloon-732x549-Thumbnail.
WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to swallow gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits. That said, swallowing may...

My trainer says I should have 100 g of protein each day.

I found online sources that say an average load has 0.5 g of protein.

So I need to blow 200 guys a day. Line up, gentlemen! 

• 2 months later...