Newbie Fabio in NYC

dutchal

7 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

Can you please share some of those masseurs profiles ? Thanks. I haven’t paid $ 160 for more than therapeutic since 2019. 

Leo: https://rentmasseur.com/LeoNYC

He has temporarily disabled his profile. You can do a search on this site with "leonyc" and find prior chats on him. Really nice guy. 

• 2 weeks later...

He is one hot Brazilian who works in a table in midtown west. Unfortunately when I saw him, he was not alone in his apartment. His roommate was on the phone in the living room when I came in, which was a bit awkward. His massage however made up for it. It was fantastic! He is definitely trained. Since I just came from a HIIT class, he suggested we start with stretches and boy they were awesome! Mainly Swedish with stretching. Very nice guy! MT/HE

On 7/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, BuddyWorker said:

He is one hot Brazilian who works in a table in midtown west. Unfortunately when I saw him, he was not alone in his apartment. His roommate was on the phone in the living room when I came in, which was a bit awkward. His massage however made up for it. It was fantastic! He is definitely trained. Since I just came from a HIIT class, he suggested we start with stretches and boy they were awesome! Mainly Swedish with stretching. Very nice guy! MT/HE

Did he get nude?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 6:13 AM, Italiano said:

Anybody took the plunge with hot hot Fabio?..

I did this afternoon. Highly recommend. Definitely more therapeutic, but had a great sensual feel. He started off with some great stretching which I loved. His body is incredible. Beautiful hairy chest, big pecs, great strong arms. Super personable but doesn’t chatter during the massage, so it was very relaxing. Super easy to communicate with (via text) and his place is super convenient. Will definitely repeat next time I’m in NYC!

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Quiet said:

Bump… really would like to see this guy. Anyone have experience with him?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/45430/

Did you fail to see this:

On 7/26/2023 at 6:08 PM, Matt Johnson said:

I did this afternoon. Highly recommend. Definitely more therapeutic, but had a great sensual feel. He started off with some great stretching which I loved. His body is incredible. Beautiful hairy chest, big pecs, great strong arms. Super personable but doesn’t chatter during the massage, so it was very relaxing. Super easy to communicate with (via text) and his place is super convenient. Will definitely repeat next time I’m in NYC!

What more do you need?