Newbie Fabio in NYC

dutchal

The only thing that puts me off about seeing Fabio is the paper-ish sheet on the table in the pics.  It's not a real sheet and doesn't grip the table like a fitted sheet would.  Can anyone comment on that?  When you roll over does it bunch up under you...awkward?

On 7/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, BuddyWorker said:

He is one hot Brazilian who works in a table in midtown west. Unfortunately when I saw him, he was not alone in his apartment. His roommate was on the phone in the living room when I came in, which was a bit awkward. His massage however made up for it. It was fantastic! He is definitely trained. Since I just came from a HIIT class, he suggested we start with stretches and boy they were awesome! Mainly Swedish with stretching. Very nice guy! MT/HE

Are you referring to Fabio here?

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, BuddyWorker said:

He is one hot Brazilian who works in a table in midtown west. Unfortunately when I saw him, he was not alone in his apartment. His roommate was on the phone in the living room when I came in, which was a bit awkward. His massage however made up for it. It was fantastic! He is definitely trained. Since I just came from a HIIT class, he suggested we start with stretches and boy they were awesome! Mainly Swedish with stretching. Very nice guy! MT/HE

Same experience walked in to roommate watching tv and smoking pot 🤣

• 4 weeks later...

B+ for massage, D for ambience, A for ease of scheduling. NOT A $200 VALUE,  rather $130 or so due non-ambience. Fabio should consider upping his game in appearance and ambience.

Had a 60 minute, all-therapeutic in-call to Fabio's Hells' Kitchen apartment this week, in a second bedroom, on a table inches away from a queen-sized bed, and provider in shorts.

I agree in part and disagree in part with both @Matt Johnson and @musclestuduws. Provider certainly received some training because I told him my legs were in need of attention and he started with vigorous passive stretching of my legs and hips. Good so far. Remainder of the massage was deep-tissue, and trigger-point, but saltatory as times. He used Biotone (the pink tube) which is my preferred lotion. He massaged my feet and hands to my satisfaction.

Alas, provider presented not as well groomed -- sort of  it's Sunday and I'm at home in shorts eating chips and watching TV way -- nor as muscular as he appears in the posted pics; overly hairy, sloppy in dress; seems +5 yard older as well. His roommate was in another room, but I did  not see that person. A mildly unpleasant floral room-freshener scent was noticeable and cooking smells lingered around the nearby kitchen. The paper table sheet left much to be desired as well as the kaleidoscopic room lighting.

I will not repeat. [end]

Edited by ChelseaWest
more detail

4 minutes ago, ChelseaWest said:

B+ for massage, D for ambience, A for ease of scheduling. NOT A $200 VALUE,  rather $170 or so. Fabio should consider upping his game in appearance and ambience.

Had a 60 minute, all-therapeutic in-call to Fabio's Hells' Kitchen apartment this week, in a second bedroom, on atable inches away from a queen-sized bed, and provider in shorts.

I agree in part and disagree in part with both @Matt Johnson and @musclestuduws. Provider certainly received some training because I told him my legs were in need of attention and he started with vigorous passive stretching my legs and hips. Good so far. Remainder of the massage was deep-tissue, and trigger-point, but saltatory as times. He used Biotone (the pink tube) which is my preferred lotion. He massaged my feet and hands to my satisfaction.

Alas, provider presented not as well groomed -- sort of  it's Sunday and I'm at home in shorts eating chips and watching TV way -- nor as muscular as he appears in the posted pics; overly hairy, sloppy in dress; seems +5 yard older as well. . His roommate was in another room, but I did  not see that person. A mildly unpleasant room-freshener scent was noticeable and cooking smells lingered around the nearby kitchen. The paper sheet left much to be desired as well as the kaleidoscopic room lighting.

I will not repeat. [end]

Very informative report, thanks.

On 3/1/2024 at 10:00 AM, ChelseaWest said:

B+ for massage, D for ambience, A for ease of scheduling. NOT A $200 VALUE,  rather $130 or so due non-ambience. Fabio should consider upping his game in appearance and ambience.

Had a 60 minute, all-therapeutic in-call to Fabio's Hells' Kitchen apartment this week, in a second bedroom, on a table inches away from a queen-sized bed, and provider in shorts.

I agree in part and disagree in part with both @Matt Johnson and @musclestuduws. Provider certainly received some training because I told him my legs were in need of attention and he started with vigorous passive stretching of my legs and hips. Good so far. Remainder of the massage was deep-tissue, and trigger-point, but saltatory as times. He used Biotone (the pink tube) which is my preferred lotion. He massaged my feet and hands to my satisfaction.

Alas, provider presented not as well groomed -- sort of  it's Sunday and I'm at home in shorts eating chips and watching TV way -- nor as muscular as he appears in the posted pics; overly hairy, sloppy in dress; seems +5 yard older as well. His roommate was in another room, but I did  not see that person. A mildly unpleasant floral room-freshener scent was noticeable and cooking smells lingered around the nearby kitchen. The paper table sheet left much to be desired as well as the kaleidoscopic room lighting.

I will not repeat. [end]

Sorry to hear your experience with Fabio was subpar,@ChelseaWest. It’s been a while since last time but I’m surprised to hear he’s no longer as muscular as in his photos. Also, I understood he did not work during weekends. 
P.S.: I just checked his ad. He now lists availability for the weekend. It wasn’t the case before. 

Edited by musclestuduws

@musclestuduws A bummer, yes. And did I mention the non-stop pings emanating from Fabio’s nearby cell-phone. However, session not as bad as with the UTTERLY TALENTLESS: 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

and 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Seems that many good-looking guys have realized that m2m massage is EASY, TAX-FREE money with no repercussions for poor service…assisted in part by RMass’s largely fake reviews and policies that discourage adverse reviews. 

Thank you again to fellow members for their honest input! [end]

21 minutes ago, ChelseaWest said:

@musclestuduws A bummer, yes. And did I mention the non-stop pings emanating from Fabio’s nearby cell-phone. However, session not as bad as with the UTTERLY TALENTLESS: 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

and 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Seems that many good-looking guys have realized that m2m massage is EASY, TAX-FREE money with no repercussions for poor service…assisted in part by RMass’s largely fake reviews and policies that discourage adverse reviews. 

Thank you again to fellow members for their honest input! [end]

I’ve had much more success lately hiring from masseurfinder and seeing what sensual/erotic services might be on offer after I’ve been assured of getting a great massage. Rentmasseur has become Rentmen Lite lately in my opinion.