CRISTOPHERBU / RENTMEN .EU. / NY

robberbaron4u

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2023 at 11:31 PM, Andy2 said:

Expensive spin:  he quoted me $500 for an hour of his time.  No reviews, nice but not gorgeous looks, trim but not outstanding body:  way overpriced for the market.  IMHO 

He hit me up on Grindr after I looked at his profile. His proposed fee was much less, so I suspect he may be flexible on his rate. 🤷‍♂️

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, glutes said:

I jumped on grenade. That is he pictured, he's more twunk/hunk than what is pictured.

Friendly, very good English, has massage skills.

I'll see him again when in NYC.

(Please, no DM's)

Can we ask what he charged you...? His rates vary a bit, but mostly 300 for an hour. Yourself?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:19 AM, dutchal said:

Here, too: 

225635_1682345532_g4pnmpf6tz.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Is it my imagination, or does it looks like he's had cosmetic surgery on his face?

I don't think it's your imagination.  In several pix looks like he has cheek implants; also his cheeks look like shiny wax.  This then raises the possibility that he's also had butt implants.  Anyone with personal knowledge care to comment?

6 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I don't think it's your imagination.  In several pix looks like he has cheek implants; also his cheeks look like shiny wax.  This then raises the possibility that he's also had butt implants.  Anyone with personal knowledge care to comment?

Based upon my "close-up" inspection of him, he does not have implants. He came to our lunch interview from a session with a photographer and a glossy makeup had been applied to his face.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, hwic04 said:

Any recent experiences with this hottie? Now in Miami. Please share some details! 

AZDR says it best:

yes, a primary reason for this forum is to exchange experiences and opinions about providers.......however, those experiences can vary from client to client.....longtime trusty clients may receive different "services" than an unknown first-timer.......rates may vary, too......I know you've been around here a long time, but direct communication with a provider, in a professional, honest, and to-the-point way, is usually the best method to get these answers...... 

3 hours ago, BenjaminNYC said:

Provider also has an account on Seeking.  Communication very sporadic and terse.

He is living the life of a nomad in hotel accomodationsa with prepaid telephone service, a situation which does not foster lengthy dialogues; too, English is not his "first language".  

• 3 months later...