CashApp founder Bob Lee's murder linked to sex and drugs party.

marylander1940

OP note: Nothing new about money and lose women promoting endless frat boy style behavior. Bob Lee was never a dork, I'm sure he got plenty of action growing up unlike your typical app creators who were only able to attract women after becoming successful. 40 is the new 30!

Was this some form of "honor killing", she was 28 and knew what she was up to going to those parties. 

cashapp-secret-comp.jpg?quality=75&strip
NYPOST.COM

Known in wealthy circles as “The Lifestyle,” Lee, 43, a father of two, allegedly enjoyed the city’s underground party scene, as did Khazar Momeni, wife of a prominent...

19 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

An earlier article quoted a guy who said he her on an app a few years ago (when she was already married) She brought her brother in to meet the guy too.  So the brother was apparently fine with her cheating. 

All of them went to that party where Bob reportedly had sex with her and with other women too. Meanwhile, the alleged stabber wasn’t getting any at the party. Even before this, Bob had scooped up some girl he wanted. 

Whatever happened, the cucked plastic surgeon husband did amazing work on her. 

The brother was a tech consultant and I guess he was interested in connections and access to funds. I don't think he was an Incel but he certainly wasn't invited to that kind of party because he was a nobody and that was the last straw. 

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

The brother was a tech consultant and I guess he was interested in connections and access to funds. I don't think he was an Incel but he certainly wasn't invited to that kind of party because he was a nobody and that was the last straw. 

You’re right. He got laid but not like Bob. Per the Mission Local, this is what local sex workers said about him.
spacer.png

28 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:
NYPICHPDPICT000011794366.jpg?quality=75&
NYPOST.COM

On May 17, Lee’s brother, Timothy “Oliver” Lee, created a GoFundMe asking the public for contributions to support the family’s legal fees.

GoFundMe? They're wealthy, they should pay it themselves...

I know what you mean but at the same time they're free to open a gofundme page. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wait, there's more!

The sister of Nima Momeni, the man accused of killing Cash App executive Bob Lee, was arrested in San Francisco on suspicion of a DUI following a hit-and-run, officials said Monday. 

NYPOST.COM

Khazar Momeni, the sister of the man accused of fatally stabbing Cash App co-founder Bob Lee in San...