16 minutes ago, nycman said:

She’s the Princess Royal darling…..you honest think
she knew or cared about who was sitting behind her?

Especially a common LA showgirl like Harry?

"Not bloody likely".

Yes. And if not, it would be typical of these all self-absorbed Royals. They're all bred to think of nothing but themselves. Harry typifies this, but so did the Queen, so does the King, and all of the others.

6 hours ago, nycman said:

She’s the Princess Royal darling…..you honest think
she knew or cared about who was sitting behind her?

Especially a common LA showgirl like Harry?

"Not bloody likely".

She also held the role of Gold Stick, which placed her in a prominent position in the Coronation. Charles could have assigned the role to one of his sons or brothers, or anyone for that matter, but chose the Princess Royal. 

What a hunk! Apparently he works as a sculptor, of all things. I wonder if these Royals really have to work, or do they get taxpayer-funded allowances? 

2 hours ago, wsc said:

Actually, the pictured hunk is Arthur Chatto, a personal trainer (who'd guess?) and who served in the Royal Marines. His brother Samuel is the artist/sculptor.

Well that still makes him a grandson of Princess Margaret. She was bettr looking than her sister and her grandkids carry some of the genes. 😍

15 hours ago, wsc said:

Actually, the pictured hunk is Arthur Chatto, a personal trainer (who'd guess?) and who served in the Royal Marines. His brother Samuel is the artist/sculptor.

I originally used the Arthur name, but the NY Post article said Samuel, so I thought that they were probably right. I had never heard of these guys before.

19 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I prefer Arthur if I had to choose. But too young for me.

I just looked them up, and, surprisingly to me, Arthur is the younger one (Samuel looks younger to me). Arthur's 24, and Samuel's about to turn 27. Arthur certainly seems to have the nicer body, but either one would do! 😉

• 2 months later...