Rentmen San Francisco - AbelsVIP (BEWARE!!!)

SFChinois

Hey guys.  If this guys comes around your city, do not hire him.  Major scammer.  He says he is versatile but couldn't get hard and clenched his ass so I couldn't fuck him.  He immediately blocked me after he left my place.  Beware of this guy.  I wish I could get pics of him so you guys know just in case he changes his name on RM but I have been blocked by him.  

Moderator's note: Personal information redacted.

1 hour ago, SFChinois said:

Hey guys.  If this guys comes around your city, do not hire him.  Major scammer.  He says he is versatile but couldn't get hard and clenched his ass so I couldn't fuck him.  He immediately blocked me after he left my place.  Beware of this guy.  I wish I could get pics of him so you guys know just in case he changes his name on RM but I have been blocked by him.  

Moderator's note: Personal information redacted.

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 7.18.13 PM.png

4 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Oh him again. I forget…how accurate are the pictures in his profile? 

OMG.  Did you have the same bad experience?  Any info would be great. His pics are kind of accurate but not really.  he def has a great body.

I hired him yesterday.  Had amazing time.  Pictures are accurate though he is way better looking in person.  Fantastic body.  Had a great time.  Thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Can only speak for my own experience.  Will see him again soon, probably an overnight.  Nice guy. 

Edited by nomad

On 4/24/2023 at 11:48 PM, SFChinois said:

OMG.  Did you have the same bad experience?  Any info would be great.

never met him.....he's just always been a controversial presence (and perennial object of inquiry) on the forum for a couple or three years.....talk of photoshopping, name changes, what-have-you......

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't think the current pictures of "Thebenefit" match at all with the earlier pictures of Abels/ModelXXX/what-have-you.......I have not met with 'any' of these guys, but, with all the controversy and forum hand-wringing over 'them', I'd just go with an entirely different worry-free guy that the forum endorses.......(my quotes in the previous sentence are to emphasize the questions over who all is involved in all these profiles) 

I realize all the various pictures in these various profiles are tantalizing, @queensboroboy , but I'd give up on Thebenefit.......

Edited by azdr0710