Release first, then therapeutic massage?

Just Chuck

I've had more than one "sensual" or "erotic" massage where the massage itself was entirely a therapeutic massage (and a good one at that) but with no sexual tension or energy at all.  Then, at the end, the masseur switches gears entirely and does something to provide a sexual release.  I think I'd go back to those masseurs if they reversed the sequence.  Get the sexual tension and energy out of the way first and I'll melt like butter in a technical therapeutic massage.  Have you ever seen a masseur offer this type of session?

Yes, I do this for a few clients. Usually those who struggle with premature ejaculation. One particular client would climax after 10 minutes laying on his front on the table (all I’d done was some head massage). So we agreed we would start his sessions with me giving him a bj. Then he can relax into it and build up to cum again towards the end of the massage. 

13 hours ago, nycman said:

I had a massage therapist that was so beautiful and sexy that I had a hard time holding still and relaxing during the massage. On my third visit he said "I know how to fix this". We fucked like rabbits and then he gave me an amazing massage. Now there’s a man who knows men. 

Not my preferred order, BUT, I will give kudos to any provider who can read his clients that well!

I go back and forth on this, as there are pros and cons for me, the least of which being it can be rather uncomfortable lying face down with a raging hard-on for 30-45 mins… I suppose there can be ecstasy in agony, after all… I have a provider who I have seen regularly for a few years and we have a lot of chemistry. He also gives and excellent, therapeutic massage, so sometimes, depending on how we are both feeling, we’ll start the appointment with lots of mutual touch and a release, to clear the air (so to speak). Then on to massage (typically 90 mins). He always tells/teases me that it ruins “the flow” to get straight down to the sensual, but he’s wise enough to let the client set the mood.  Like others have said, there is something exciting about the anticipation of not knowing what form the ending of a massage will take, especially when you are feeling chemistry with the provider throughout the massage. Little hints here and there that more may be coming, can be very sexy and sensual, so I tend to prefer having the ending be the ENDING more often then not ;) 

Edited by DCLibra82
Typo