Multi-day hire

andymn

Hey guys -

Advice needed!

I am traveling to a Mexican resort community later this month to chill by myself for 5 nights and was looking at Rentmen. I contacted one guy to get his rates for a multi hour session, or an overnight. Besides his hourly and overnight rates, he threw out a rate for the entire trip that’s just a bit more than I’d pay for an overnight in the US. An incredible deal! 

Part of me thinks I should go for it, and take security precautions (locking up my phone/wallet at night). If it doesn’t work out, I’m willing to pay the entire fee even if it lasts for only a couple days. And it could be a lot of fun!

The other part of me thinks I am crazy to hire someone I’ve never met for multiple days, not knowing how we will click (or not). 

Any advice or thoughts? Should I go for it or not?

Absolutely not. You've never met the guy, and you're sure you can get along for a week?

Do you know what the conditions are for the week, and how much you'll do together?

I once booked the exact thing with a regular I had been seeing for 2 years - a week vacation, costing a bit more than an overnight, I pay all expenses. It ended after two days. By mutual agreement we ended the vacation early, went our separate ways, never spoke of the details to anyone, and we will never speak to each other again.

Edited by DrownedBoy

Is the guy you’re interested in local to the resort area you’re staying or from the US? Is he well reviewed or reviewed at all?

Personally most of the guys I’ve done overnights with or longer has been with people I had not previously met. Honestly, very few didn’t work out. Most turned into long term repeated hires.

With that said if the guy is local to the area you’re staying… why don’t you just meet a few times for extended hours as opposed to the whole trip together. If it’s someone from the US traveling with you to Mexico, I’d be more against going with someone to a foreign country I’ve never met.

1 hour ago, DrownedBoy said:

Absolutely not. You've never met the guy, and you're sure you can get along for a week?

Do you know what the conditions are for the week, and how much you'll do together?

I once booked the exact thing with a regular I had been seeing for 2 years - a week vacation, costing a bit more than an overnight, I pay all expenses. It ended after two days. By mutual agreement we ended the vacation early, went our separate ways, never spoke of the details to anyone, and we will never speak to each other again.

Do you mind giving some more details? I'm genuinely curious.  The few guys who are my regulars are all cool, that's why they are regulars. We've done many overnights. I then hired one of them for a trip overseas and it was just as good as the overnights -- because we had established we had a connection in the multiple overnights.  I'm curious what would make you so compatible during the regular sessions and then not even speak anymore.  You don't have to give a name at all, but if you could write about it more it would be helpful to everyone here. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who advised me to slow down and be cautious!

I ended up hiring him for a trial evening, and it was clear within an hour that we were not a good long-term fit. Hot guy, spectacular body, but it was 85% about him and 15% me. 

He must have known it too, as I haven’t heard from him since the session a couple days ago.