Great underwear find

Pensant

I saw their hot model posted in the gallery and just had to Google the brand. ZOD is based in Toronto and owned by a young guy named Nicholas, who runs this part-time. He is super responsive and engaging and under-promises when it comes to delivery. My order arrived 5 days earlier than expected! They run small, so I ordered the white boxer briefs and a few light grey briefs in L, even though I usually wear M. I’m wearing a pair now and they’re light as air. Always love to give props to a community member building a small business.

BTW, the hot model is Brazilian!

https://www.zodbody.com

2 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

The small says waist size 26-28 for instance. I used to work at a major retail store and the smallest waist size we carried in men's pants was 29 I believe. 😅

2 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

The small says waist size 26-28 for instance. I used to work at a major retail store and the smallest waist size we carried in men's pants was 29 I believe. 😅

Yep. 28 is about as small as you’ll find. My goal is 31 by June 1. We’ll see

I'm 6'4" and when I see an XL pair of pants with a length of 34" I laugh. My inseam is 36. There's no way I could buy that. Underwear is even worse. It's no fun to slip on a pair of boxers that fit like a bikini.

All that being said, it is great that you found a small business to support, @Pensant

18 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I'm 6'4" and when I see an XL pair of pants with a length of 34" I laugh. My inseam is 36. There's no way I could buy that. Underwear is even worse. It's no fun to slip on a pair of boxers that fit like a bikini.

All that being said, it is great that you found a small business to support, @Pensant

You might want to consider made-to-order. I’ve been doing that with shirts and sports coats for years. Really not that much more expensive than buying Stenströms shirts off the rack.

23 hours ago, spider said:

Can anyone explain why things aren't properly sized? Drives me nuts when ordering online.

The short answer is "ain't noth'n like it used to be."  I've lost out to online clothing measurements too many times.   😠