411 on Dylanhott

InterestingGuy

Yes, he’s definitely hot. He has stellar reviews on RM. He looks vaguely familiar - maybe from a previous ad. Searching his name in the forums resulted in nothing. He’s currently in Las Vegas - but I don’t think he is a Vegas local. 
I was hoping someone in these forums may have met him since he has a look that so many here like. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2023 at 6:10 PM, dutchal said:

One of the RM reviews refers to him as David in a text comment, so may be a name change.

He certainly is hot.

May I ask you a question? I really don't understand this. Every now and then I will see people say something about how a guy has great reviews on rent men but what I don't understand is I wonder if you guys were seeing something other than what I do. I have seen other people allude to the fact that there may be more information there than the simple rating with the stars in every category. Is there a way to navigate on that site to detail reviews such as there are on rent masseur? Thank you in advance.

16 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

May I ask you a question? I really don't understand this. Every now and then I will see people say something about how a guy has great reviews on rent men but what I don't understand is I wonder if you guys were seeing something other than what I do. I have seen other people allude to the fact that there may be more information there than the simple rating with the stars in every category. Is there a way to navigate on that site to detail reviews such as there are on rent masseur? Thank you in advance.

for you and all others who don't know.....

RM allows written text reviews in addition to the yes/no questions....however, current sex-trafficking laws in the US have led to RM not allowing US viewers to see this text.....using a VPN proxy, such as "hide me", allows US users to override this......

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/140459-why-rm-wont-allow-clients-in-usa-to-see-rates-or-read-reviews/

Edited by azdr0710

Just now, azdr0710 said:

for you and all others who don't know.....

RM allows written text reviews in addition to the yes/no questions....however, current sex-trafficking laws in the US have led to RM not allowing US viewers to see this text.....using a VPN proxy, such as "hide me", allows US users to override this......

well thank  you...that clears that up and now I'm moving to Spain. lol

14 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Yes. If in USA, you can only see the stars. You need to VPN from another country where the hobby is legal. Like Brazil. Or Netherlands. Then you can read it all ( be sure to log in from said third country. 😉 ). 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Total disappointment and waste of time and money. First, he’s not 28 as his ad states, more line 38 at the youngest. Outdated pics! Little to no interaction, so all this fluff about passion and being a great kisser is a farce. Nice guy, but that’s it. Not sure how he got so many 5-star reviews? I might give him 2 stars. Pretty sure he’s completely straight. And interestingly, he blocked me on RM shortly after we met. Maybe, he was anticipating a truthful review? Not recommended. Avoid!

Edited by mlee789

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, mlee789 said:

Total disappointment and waste of time and money. First, he’s not 28 as his ad states, more line 38 at the youngest. Outdated pics! Little to no interaction, so all this fluff about passion and being a great kisser is a farce. Nice guy, but that’s it. Not sure how he got so many 5-star reviews? I might give him 2 stars. Pretty sure he’s completely straight. And interestingly, he blocked me on RM shortly after we met. Maybe, he was anticipating a truthful review? Not recommended. Avoid!

I have to tell you that I quite disagree with your comment, on the contrary I did meet this guy a few days ago and I had an excellent and delicious time😍, and he really looks like in his photos or even much better and sexy in person, 100% recommended. Out of curiosity I took the trouble to see your comments here and I could see how you always criticize the boys. Could it be that the problem is you and not them?  In this forum it is sometimes very easy to talk about people without truth or any real basis.  peace and love guys.  Dylan I hope to see you soon and repeat a hot session😈

1 hour ago, westbill said:

I have to tell you that I quite disagree with your comment, on the contrary I did meet this guy a few days ago and I had an excellent and delicious time😍, and he really looks like in his photos or even much better and sexy in person, 100% recommended. Out of curiosity I took the trouble to see your comments here and I could see how you always criticize the boys. Could it be that the problem is you and not them?  In this forum it is sometimes very easy to talk about people without truth or any real basis.  peace and love guys.  Dylan I hope to see you soon and repeat a hot session😈

Perhaps the problem is you questioning reviews from others and rudely and unnecessarily attacking them? I’m delighted you had such a great time. I didn’t, so stay in your own lane please and far from mine.

54 minutes ago, mlee789 said:

Perhaps the problem is you questioning reviews from others and rudely and unnecessarily attacking them? I’m delighted you had such a great time. I didn’t, so stay in your own lane please and far from mine.

I think that here the one who began to question the reviews of others was you, for this reason I felt obliged to respond to you, therefore limit yourself to talking about your experience and not questioning the rest, we have already seen how you write negatively about all the boys, analyze if anything You are doing your wrong. but ok everyone with his experience and I of course positively happy

10 hours ago, dutchal said:

And westbill's only two posts are in this thread.  Welcome to the board, Dylan (or Dylan's agent, or BFF)!

hahaha omg this forum is sometimes so funny what to read, keep talking from ignorance, I only commented here because I felt addressed as if my review regarding my experience with this boy had no value as the other user wrote, By the way, if he is 17 years old here, he only knows how to say negative things about boys. I repeat, analyze if the problem is him and not the boys.  And if I have been reading this forum for years and I did not feel obliged to write until yesterday just for allusions, that does not mean that my opinion has less value, believe what you want, I only give my opinion on my testimony and I also leave you a real review on the webside, where they are verified and where they are real meetings, here anyone can write and give their opinion without even having met the boy they are talking about.  I continue on my path and with my happy experience with him, I will not enter into any more debates where people sometimes waste their energy trying to show his negativity and boredom.  peace and love

1 hour ago, westbill said:

hahaha omg this forum is sometimes so funny what to read, keep talking from ignorance, I only commented here because I felt addressed as if my review regarding my experience with this boy had no value as the other user wrote, By the way, if he is 17 years old here, he only knows how to say negative things about boys. I repeat, analyze if the problem is him and not the boys.  And if I have been reading this forum for years and I did not feel obliged to write until yesterday just for allusions, that does not mean that my opinion has less value, believe what you want, I only give my opinion on my testimony and I also leave you a real review on the webside, where they are verified and where they are real meetings, here anyone can write and give their opinion without even having met the boy they are talking about.  I continue on my path and with my happy experience with him, I will not enter into any more debates where people sometimes waste their energy trying to show his negativity and boredom.  peace and love

doth protest too much, methinks

2 hours ago, westbill said:

UPDATE:  And westbill's only three posts are in this thread.  Welcome to the board, Dylan (or Dylan's agent, or BFF)!

• 3 months later...