411 on IvyLeagueMrBig

MikeThomas

8 minutes ago, MikeThomas said:

Interesting new ad...

https://rent.men/IvyLeagueMrBig

This hot AF guy has been around for a bit with tons of forum chatter last year. I think he used to call himself IvyLeagueVers. A link in his ad takes you to his unbelievably verbose website where you’ll learn that he charges $1000 an hour. In one area he “strongly recommends” 2 3 hours; farther down in the copy you’ll see he favors 6-hour meetings. Not that you asked, but I’d love for this stud to fuck my brains out but it just ain’t gonna happen. Best wishes to the forum member who climbs aboard this  one. Cheers! 🥳

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

This hot AF guy has been around for a bit with tons of forum chatter last year. I think he used to call himself IvyLeagueVers. A link in his ad takes you to his unbelievably verbose website where you’ll learn that he charges $1000 an hour. In one area he “strongly recommends” 2 3 hours; farther down in the copy you’ll see he favors 6-hour meetings. Not that you asked, but I’d love for this stud to fuck my brains out but it just ain’t gonna happen. Best wishes to the forum member who climbs aboard this  one. Cheers! 🥳

Last year or perhaps the year before, as Cliff wrote-- he was inquired about inmumerable, innumerable times.  I think I even posted a 411 when he was slated to arrive in San Francisco.

He's gorgeous in mind (based on his interview at RM as well as what he's posted at his website of such); he's extremely handsome, luscious, and mighty. mighty yearning as well as desirous, but "HIS DESIRED FEES REQUEST" is definitely far and beyond what I'd fork out for "the company of a man or anyone!"

As Cliff stated: "Best wishes to the forum member who climbs aboard this one. Cheers!"

DO REPORT BACK, por favor!!

8 hours ago, NativeNewYorkGuy said:

Not to be bitchy or anything BUT...

Anyone else's dick deflate upon reading that the enticing "Ivy League" in his name turns out to be just...Columbia?

Nope, the fact that he did not attend Yale definitely did not deflate my dick. It was more the result of discovering his whopping $1,000 an hour fee and the narcissistic prose on his website. Yep, those things. 

1 hour ago, ChasingGirth said:

The part that I don’t get is the constant creations of new RM accounts

It's a shame that there isn't a mechanism to track all the name changes in RM.  That would be a yellow/red flag if you saw a profile change names as many as this one has.

I have spoken with this person, on video, so I know he's real and just as sexy as you see from his pics.  But there is such a giant red warning around him from his 1990's-style website, dated pics, one photoshopped dick pic, multiple profile names, ridiculous $, his "newsletter" which doesn't get updated, and then pretending to be multiple clients and heaping praise on himself....   

While I haven’t pulled the trigger with this gent, I fully admit I have been, and remain, seriously tempted. 😬

I echo everything that’s been said about this provider - from his looks, to his fees, to his pink (not quite red for me) flags. With all the chatter about him over the years, has no one actually experienced him? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I also seem to recall he had a buddy he worked with, another gent with “Ivy” in his profile name I believe - anyone else? 🤔

If anyone finds/knows his social media handles, feel free to share via PM 😀

Cheers!
BBD 

15 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

While I haven’t pulled the trigger with this gent, I fully admit I have been, and remain, seriously tempted. 😬

I echo everything that’s been said about this provider - from his looks, to his fees, to his pink (not quite red for me) flags. With all the chatter about him over the years, has no one actually experienced him? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I also seem to recall he had a buddy he worked with, another gent with “Ivy” in his profile name I believe - anyone else? 🤔

If anyone finds/knows his social media handles, feel free to share via PM 😀

Cheers!
BBD 

The provider at one point was sharing his google photos (or google drive link) but that is broken now.  Be aware that he changes emails also, and phone numbers.  He seems to use this (horrible) site to keep track of everything.  I see now he's a new "premium subscription" thing which is crazy and wouldn't trust it for a second.

Notice the poorly photoshopped dick on his very first picture on *his* website. https://hilvp10.blogspot.com//

31 minutes ago, griffen33 said:

The provider at one point was sharing his google photos (or google drive link) but that is broken now.  Be aware that he changes emails also, and phone numbers.  He seems to use this (horrible) site to keep track of everything.  I see now he's a new "premium subscription" thing which is crazy and wouldn't trust it for a second.

Notice the poorly photoshopped dick on his very first picture on *his* website. https://hilvp10.blogspot.com//

Oh trust me, I recognise all the flags, and I won’t be messaging him to book anytime soon - yet visually, (photoshop not withstanding), and how he comes across, presents himself in his text still makes him tempting - at least to me. 

In fairness, his business model to the side, he is a handsome, well built guy, with a nice dick, and a seemingly charming personality. He ticks the boxes for many hobbyists, not just me. So I’m at a loss why no one, (for clarity, no *trusted forum member*), from here has reported on meeting him. Does it just boil down to his fee? 

I think part of the interest for me is that he doesn’t fit into the normal/established boxes one associates with “Danger Will Robinson!” in this hobby. We know he is in fact the gent in the pics, so he’s not a catfish, and at one point his RM ad had reviews that were glowing - and not just one off reviewers, there were established clients with multiple provider reviews in the mix, so not every toot of his horn is coming from himself. Is he only looking to gin up interest in his “premium subscription” service? Is he just looking to land that one sugar daddy? That seemingly no one from here has met or admitted to meeting him is curious. All of this, and more keeps me intrigued I suppose. 

So many questions! Curiosity is going to kill this kitty! 😂

I remember at one time, when he first garnered interest here, a poster commented that he wasn’t bi at all, but was in fact gay, (not uncommon to discover), and the buddy he worked with was his BF. Who knows? But I’d wager peeking thru his social media would answer that question, and perhaps the rest too. Thus my query earlier if anyone knew his handles. 

BBD