Eric_Bodybuilder

GoldenGrill

Hello there, all, I know it's been a while. I hope that the year has been kind to you thus far.

I rarely visit the site anymore, not for any reason more specific than I haven't hired or met anyone relevant enough to report on. I do, of course, hope that my earnest attempts at keeping my Wrestlers thread current have been useful to someone.

If this post is found in violation of the rules, so be it. I just wanted to warn against a RM listing under Eric_Bodybuilder. This individual requested I send $70 of his $250 hourly fee in advance, which I perhaps naively did, and set a time for us to meet. He has yet to block my number on WhatsApp, but over two hours later we have not met. 

I searched for intel about this guy before I made contact, but came up short. Maybe he was scamming under a different username before. But in any case, be vigilant out there. 

Edited by GoldenGrill

10 minutes ago, SFGuy88 said:

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I met with him a few years ago.  The session lasted about 15 minutes.  It was not pleasant and I felt as though I wasted my money.  

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I got off easy. I've requested a refund from the app I sent the $ through, so we'll see what happens.

• GoldenGrill changed the title to Eric_Bodybuilder

That is a shame.  I have only been asked on time to advance a partial fee and I did as I was asking the provider to travel 2 hours.  He did show up, we had a great time but I must admit, I was considering that he might not show up and decided it was worth the risk.  Thanks for the information on this very handsome and well built con man.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 7:58 PM, rojjodc said:

He's also scamming people on TheBestFlex site based on comments  - Max Italian's profile | TheBestFlex

He was in south Florida for 1-2 years (may have been winter months) and I was tempted but speculated that he was straight and would not be as enjoyable even with that awesome body...

HA! In his pathetic little video he says he is "from Italian"...

With that accent, if he is Italian, I am from Chinese.

• 4 months later...