James Brando looks insanely hot!

Gymowner

For all you guys who crave real bodybuilders I spent some r&r time with James Brando these past 2 days. If I say he is looking omfg! good then guys trust me he is that "in condition" right now. 242 lbs 5'11" and as vascular as I've seen anyone within 2 weeks of competing.

Maybe this will get some loins going...

20221223_174444.thumb.jpg.e0a5a41b12f8dc1b5bf88d40166754bc.jpg

He is an amazing guy. He just started an onlyfans page and trust me.... everything is just as big and veiny on him guys!

https://rentmen.eu/james_brando

Onlyfans.com/james_brando1.com

Edited by Gymowner

22 hours ago, Gymowner said:

For all you guys who crave real bodybuilders I spent some r&r time with James Brando these past 2 days. If I say he is looking omfg! good then guys trust me he is that "in condition" right now. 242 lbs 5'11" and as vascular as I've seen anyone within 2 weeks of competing.

Maybe this will get some loins going...

20221223_174444.thumb.jpg.e0a5a41b12f8dc1b5bf88d40166754bc.jpg

He is an amazing guy. He just started an onlyfans page and trust me.... everything is just as big and veiny on him guys!

https://rentmen.eu/james_brando

Onlyfans.com/james_brando1.com

I tried to set something up with James.. but alas.. his ad says he does incall but when i inquired he said he doesnt :( 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes he is sweet. He use to have hard times setting and keeping appointments but that appears to be a thing of the past. 

Guys his legs are just as big as his upper body. I do things out and about with James once in awhile. He LOVES wearing his clothes skin tight so everyone can stare. Looking at his arms bust out of a tight shirt and those thighs and ass want to split his pants apart is something! I have the funniest story about him you could ever believe. Its about his size and gays staring. I'll tell you all if I get a "pretty please". I'm sure he wont mind since I was there along with another friend. Lol

27 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

Guys his legs are just as big as his upper body. I do things out and about with James once in awhile. He LOVES wearing his clothes skin tight so everyone can stare. Looking at his arms bust out of a tight shirt and those thighs and ass want to split his pants apart is something! I have the funniest story about him you could ever believe. Its about his size and gays staring. I'll tell you all if I get a "pretty please". I'm sure he wont mind since I was there along with another friend. Lol

Pretty please!

53 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

Yes he is sweet. He use to have hard times setting and keeping appointments but that appears to be a thing of the past. 

Pretty Please!

bodybuilder-bodybuilding.gif

Ok... so here it is. I went with james, myself and another friends to fort Lauderdale in may of 2021. My friend and I went to tropics in wilton manor and james went down the street to weightlift. He said "I'll meet you guys there after I'm done". So an hour later James walks in. Now for guys who dont know what the tropics is about it's a nice little restaurant where the old old gays go to dine. In walks james. String tank top and short short shorts on. The whole place snapped their arthritic necks to look at him. James sits down and says "wheres the bathroom at"? So I point him in the direction. He gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Tits bouncing... ass bouncing... balls and cock bouncing through his tight short shorts. The whole place is staring. He walks past a table with four old old guzzards. James walks past and all of a sudden one of the old guzzards collapses to the floor... dead as a doornail! The ambulance comes, puts a sheet over the old man on the stretcher and wheels him out! All that muscle bouncing around and the old geezer couldnt handle it!

True as true can be guys!!

11 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

He walks past a table with four old old guzzards. James walks past and all of a sudden one of the old guzzards collapses to the floor... dead as a doornail! The ambulance comes, puts a sheet over the old man on the stretcher and wheels him out! All that muscle bouncing around and the old geezer couldnt handle it!

That's how I want to die.  Old and staring at a hot man.  I'd rather be in bed with him but I'll take what I can get.

Now back to a discussion about this provider.

Ok. So I'll tell you what. James has really made this a profession for himself. What I mean is that he is really into being a good provider. We have heard all the stories of the others cancelling.. no show etc. Set it up where both agree on what, shere and how. I'm sure you will have a great time!

On 7/28/2023 at 10:07 PM, Gymowner said:

Ok... so here it is. I went with james, myself and another friends to fort Lauderdale in may of 2021. My friend and I went to tropics in wilton manor and james went down the street to weightlift. He said "I'll meet you guys there after I'm done". So an hour later James walks in. Now for guys who dont know what the tropics is about it's a nice little restaurant where the old old gays go to dine. In walks james. String tank top and short short shorts on. The whole place snapped their arthritic necks to look at him. James sits down and says "wheres the bathroom at"? So I point him in the direction. He gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Tits bouncing... ass bouncing... balls and cock bouncing through his tight short shorts. The whole place is staring. He walks past a table with four old old guzzards. James walks past and all of a sudden one of the old guzzards collapses to the floor... dead as a doornail! The ambulance comes, puts a sheet over the old man on the stretcher and wheels him out! All that muscle bouncing around and the old geezer couldnt handle it!

I’m calling shenanigans. If an ambulance was called, they don’t make pronouncements nor cover people with sheets. They would’ve performed CPR and transported.