A COCK shrinketh & other sad tales

glennnnn

(Or how the mighty have fallen)

My cock used to be 7 1/2 + inches when really aroused at age 16, which was the first time I measured it. I was very chuffed and  a hit in the locker room. Today it's less than 6 inches and never gets real hard.  In 79 years I've carelessly lost (misplaced?) 20 percent of my dick. If this keeps up, When I'm 100 I'll be down to  4 3/4 inches and at 200,..…..!!!😭

Edited by glennnnn

2 hours ago, jessmapex said:

I recall when I was younger and leaner, I had less fatty padding in crotch (golden triangle) area. That made my dick look pretty big. Now that I have some padding there, the dick looks smaller. Could that be the case here? 

Yes - 

Here is some medical language explaining the unfortunate outcome with age and weight.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3662345/

Edited by coriolis888
spelling

6 hours ago, glennnnn said:

My cock used to be 7 1/2 + inches when really aroused at age 16, which was the first time I measured it. I was very chuffed and  a hit in the locker room. Today it's less than 6 inches and never gets real hard.  In 79 years I've carelessly lost (misplaced?) 20 percent of my dick. If this keeps up, When I'm 100 I'll be down to  4 3/4 inches and at 200,..…..!!!😭

It isn't the size that matters anyway.  Although 7 1/2" is surely very impressive!

14 hours ago, glennnnn said:

14 hours ago, jessmapex said:

I recall when I was younger and leaner, I had less fatty padding in crotch (golden triangle) area. That made my dick look pretty big. Now that I have some padding there, the dick looks smaller. Could that be the case here? 

10 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

The male FUPA. The struggle is real. 😂

No it really is. 

9 minutes ago, wsc said:

I don't know how big my cock is. I haven't seen it in years.

And giving a urine sample by feel is no picnic.

When Roseanne was married to Tom Arnold and they went on a diet together he told reporters one of the reasons is that his dick was smaller now that he had gained weight.  I don't recall his exact wording, but he definitely got the message across.

On 12/22/2022 at 4:28 PM, glennnnn said:

A COCK shrinketh & other sad tales

Sad enough for you?

A French hospital had to pay a man nearly $65,000 after a series of alleged errors resulted in the unnecessary “total removal of his penis,” which left him with “no feeling” in his nether regions. His penile reparations were decided recently by the Administrative Court of Nantes.

“I have hatred towards this doctor who did not listen to me,” the unidentified alleged victim told local rag Frenchblue of the purported sexcessive procedure, which occurred in 2014 at the Nantes University Hospital. “He played Russian roulette with me!”

The father of three, then aged 30, had been diagnosed with carcinoma, “a cancer that forms in epithelial tissue” that lines most of the person’s organs, per the Cleveland Clinic.

In an effort to remedy his condition, the urologist at the hospital attempted to excise as much of the tumor as possible while minimizing the damage to his manhood.

Unfortunately, through a series of “faulty breaches,” the cancer metastasized throughout his entire member, per the Administrative Court of Nantes. This caused the patient such “crazy” pain that he said at one point he even contemplated amputating his member himself.

“It was my wife who stopped me,” said the Western France native. “I had the cutter, Betadine, and I was preparing my thing in the garage!”

Over the years, the tallywacker tumor snowballed to the point that a doctor in Lyon claimed he had no choice but to remove the man’s penis. It was either that or he’d most likely die of the cancer, he said.

And so, they decided to literally take the man’s mojo. “Indeed he had removed everything,” the “disgusted” amputee lamented of the allegedly preventable procedure. “He had just left the testicles and had cut at the base.”

He added, “I’m really devastated and it’s really shameful.”

And while the patient has allegedly learned to adjust via an unspecified coping mechanism, he claimed “you can’t replace a feeling of a penis with several sensors.”

The man has since received €‎61,000 ($64,754.86) for “wrongful breaches” that led to “a total removal of the penis,” Frenchblue reported.

His lawyer, Me Georges Parastatis, had initially sued for 1 million euros, which the French court rejected. However, he reportedly plans to file an appeal on the grounds that the “psychological damage was not taken into account.”

On the bright side, the man’s cancer is finally in remission after years of heavy treatment.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/23/man-awarded-65k-after-hospital-wrongfully-removes-penis/

9 hours ago, LIguy said:

My urologist told me "use it or lose it".

On 12/22/2022 at 4:34 PM, jeezopete said:

Maybe worn off due to excessive friction??

I think if I found myself in that situation, I would have the cancerous penis removed and a vagina installed in it's place. Being a bottom, that would give me the option of two holes to fill, or even both at the same time. I could get over the missing penis if I found some substitutes.

Edited by Luv2play

On 12/22/2022 at 4:28 PM, glennnnn said:

You're probably wrong about all of this, since your math skills seemed to have lessened a bit over the years as well.  If your cock was 7 1/2 inches at 16 and you've lost 20% of your dick in 79 years, that makes you 95 now, and if THAT's true, you'll be 100 in 5 years, so I don't think you'd lose another inch and a quarter in only 5 more years.

5 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

I think if I found myself in that situation, I would have the cancerous penis removed and a vagina installed in it's place. Being a bottom, that would give me the option of two holes to fill, or even both at the same time. I could get over the missing penis if I found some substitutes.

Speaking of questionable math skills, wouldn't that give you three holes to fill?

2 hours ago, samhexum said:

You're probably wrong about all of this, since your math skills seemed to have lessened a bit over the years as well.  If your cock was 7 1/2 inches at 16 and you've lost 20% of your dick in 79 years, that makes you 95 now, and if THAT's true, you'll be 100 in 5 years, so I don't think you'd lose another inch and a quarter in only 5 more years.

I think he may be 79 now?

8 hours ago, samhexum said:

Oops. You are so right. I am 79 with few math skills but what kind of math prowess

can really be expected of a theater major? 

So sorry for screwing up.

Thanks for your reassuring notes, I can now face 100 with equanimity 😁knowing I'll retain a vestige of my teen age cock.🥳

Edited by glennnnn