Scarlett calling 411 for Rhetbutler

Brady

Somebody has got to have something on this guy although he says on his rent man and that he's back for a while. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing anything because maybe his history is short or as long ago. Anybody anything anything anything anything anything anything come on Hit me with your Best shot hit me with something come on just hit me hit me hit me please thank you thank you thank you

https://app.rent.men/Rhetbutler

Okay thank you but can you invite me on something. Sometimes I'm not sure what area to use because this area if I'm correct is called spas and masseurs. So if we see a guy on rent masseur then why the deli? I mean that sincerely I really don't know. Thank you

31 minutes ago, Brady said:

Does anybody have any experience with this guy that looks like he is new to the scene but he looks drop dead gorgeous. I had asked this in another section was told it would be best to ask it here in the deli. It looks like he is in Dayton Ohio now.

I also would love to know!!!  If he’s for real and any good, he’ll definitely be a busy boy in SW Ohio😉

he's been around in some form since 2016/2017...he advertised in st louis for a while and then moved to indy...i reached out to him a couple times but unfortunately never got to meet up.  he was very polite in our conversations and it wasn't that he flaked on meeting, it was just that our time schedules never jibed.  at the time he was in stl he had a girlfriend and was upfront that he was straight and did not kiss or bottom...not sure if he even topped, maybe only oral???  but i can't really state that for fact, i never met him and it's been a hot minute since i saw his ad.  anyway, he is very attractive and based on the little contact i had with him i would not hesitate in trying to meet with him again.

1 hour ago, Brady said:

Okay thank you but can you invite me on something. Sometimes I'm not sure what area to use because this area if I'm correct is called spas and masseurs. So if we see a guy on rent masseur then why the deli? I mean that sincerely I really don't know. Thank you

the link you posted is from rent.men not rentmasseur,com

rent.men profiles /inquiries get posted to  the "Deli"

rentmasseur.com profiles / inquiries get posted to "Spas and Masseurs"

3 hours ago, Brady said:

As a rule of thumb, inquiries about advertisers on masseurfinder.com and rentmasseur.com belong here in the Spa.

Generally ads from rent.men go in the Deli; however, if the text of ad is specifically discussing massage services, the inquiry about massage services can be made in the Spa.  (Ads where the provider just includes Erotic Massage in the "Available For" menu of services offered without the narrative text are better suited for the Deli.)

2 hours ago, hornyoldguy said:

he's been around in some form since 2016/2017...he advertised in st louis for a while and then moved to indy...i reached out to him a couple times but unfortunately never got to meet up.  he was very polite in our conversations and it wasn't that he flaked on meeting, it was just that our time schedules never jibed.  at the time he was in stl he had a girlfriend and was upfront that he was straight and did not kiss or bottom...not sure if he even topped, maybe only oral???  but i can't really state that for fact, i never met him and it's been a hot minute since i saw his ad.  anyway, he is very attractive and based on the little contact i had with him i would not hesitate in trying to meet with him again.

he was very gracious in our contacts attempting to arrange this and we will meet at the first of the year if we all survive the blizzards. lol. Thanks for you welcome information.

I have met him several times and he is the real deal. Yes, his pictures are accurate. He’s a very good looking guy and his body is great. In addition, he is unbelievably nice and gives a very friendly Midwest vibe. 
So what’s the catch? He’s straight (and recently married to a woman). So what you might want to do with him and what he is willing do may not match. The only way to know is to ask him. I cannot speak to what his limits are now, and they may have changed over the past few years - but I can vouch that he is the guy in his pictures, he is very nice and he is not a fake or a scammer.

13 hours ago, InterestingGuy said:

I have met him several times and he is the real deal. Yes, his pictures are accurate. He’s a very good looking guy and his body is great. In addition, he is unbelievably nice and gives a very friendly Midwest vibe. 
So what’s the catch? He’s straight (and recently married to a woman). So what you might want to do with him and what he is willing do may not match. The only way to know is to ask him. I cannot speak to what his limits are now, and they may have changed over the past few years - but I can vouch that he is the guy in his pictures, he is very nice and he is not a fake or a scammer.

if in fact he is still married then I cant and wont hire.  I'll flat out ask him. Thanks for the good info

16 hours ago, jgkarma said:

I appears that Rhet has added a few new photos and has added a few pounds….

he told me he is bulking up at the gym....I am meeting him next week. Those legs and ass look delicious. And he is great communicator. Very nice. 

Ok ok ok... I found another thread in addition to this one about  butler. I don't get it. Many people have said that they would repeat the experience. Everyone has talked about how he is straight and at the time that many of you met him he had a girlfriend but as someone has indicated now he is married. Many have said he does not do anal and he does not do oral. Nobody has said anything about massage. Everyone has said he has a delightful personality and he communicates well and quickly when you initiate a contact. So he also does not host. Who here can tell exactly what does this guy do and why would anybody repeat the experience because it sounds like to me that you go to Dayton unless you're already ending and you went to hotel room and you pay for the hotel room and then he comes over and the two of you sit there for an hour having nice pleasant conversation. A couple of you have said to PM you for details and I did that and the only detail I got was he was a nice guy. Come on somebody. What does this guy do? For those of you who said you would repeat can you elaborate as to why. I will be back later anticipating hopeful responses but for the moment I'm dealing with the restraining order served by Ryan gosling. LOL I guess I have a thing for straight men.