Seriously! Where do they store it?

glennnnn

There's some guys around with monster cocks hanging at knee length. My question is, where do they store it when it's flaccid? (Only mid thigh length) I know I'm obsessed with cock but this is a serious query. Check out the monster cock gallery here, and ask yourself "where do they store it when it's soft, and only 10 inches or so?".                          If your cock is a monster, share your solution here or PM me.

24 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

It’s a common joke among my sailing friends….when pissing over the side of the boat “wow, ocean bottom feels rough here…” 😉🤣

18 minutes ago, bashful said:

Variation I heard when two guys are pissing of a dock.  One says the water is cold, the other says it's deep too.

And just then, the theme from JAWS began to play...

There was a French Canadian gentleman in the early 20th century who had a great appendage. He fathered a number of children and they in turn even more. I knew one of his grandsons at university but never broached the question of whether he had inherited the gift that keeps on giving. He was a handsome devil too and very popular with the girls so I suspected he had.

As to how his grandfather handled (ahem) the problem, he had a tailor fashion a leather holster which he strapped to his thigh and his dick was inserted before he pulled up his trousers.

Edited by Luv2play

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

There was a French Canadian gentleman in the early 20th century who had a great appendage. He fathered a number of children and they in turn even more. I knew one of his grandsons at university but never broached the question of whether he had inherited the gift that keeps on giving. He was a handsome devil too and very popular with the girls so I suspected he had.

As to how his grandfather handled (ahem) the problem, he had a tailor fashion a leather holster which he strapped to his thigh and his dick was inserted before he pulled up his trousers.

If there is a genetic connection I suppose I should feel sorry for my grandmothers.