HK. Men Spa

Benhby

For some reason, the last thread about HK. Men Spa is gone.  
here I start another one.  Offering basic objective information about HK

phone number : 6466785431

add: 359 w 52nd st. FL1. NY. NY. 10019

Link of gallery: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtmF7gK7GrODglHha8JOWXUovNW2

E95B4C80-5D15-4EEF-BF49-0243B46A5AA3.thumb.jpeg.744457f0cf73c6f56d6907ea1b94ae43.jpeg

15 hours ago, Benhby said:

For some reason, the last thread about HK. Men Spa is gone.  
here I start another one.  Offering basic objective information about HK

phone number : 6466785431

add: 359 w 52nd st. FL1. NY. NY. 10019

Link of gallery: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtmF7gK7GrODglHha8JOWXUovNW2

E95B4C80-5D15-4EEF-BF49-0243B46A5AA3.thumb.jpeg.744457f0cf73c6f56d6907ea1b94ae43.jpeg

Walk ins?  Or appt. necessary?

10 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I finally got to try the place and I was quite impressed by it. Well lit, spotlessly clean and sparkling new, the spa is above the standard of other men’s spa I have been to.

Definitely going back soon.

Who was you masseur?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JQ915 said:

Haven’t had much luck with this spa. One night, I came in at 10:30pm and I was told that they were closing early. Then, stopped by at 5pm on a Saturday and the door was locked.

Have you tried calling ahead? You’d probably have more success that way. I’ve been to spas where, if there’s only one masseur in the building with no receptionist at the time, they’ll lock the door so that no one can just walk in while the masseur’s in a session. 

14 hours ago, JQ915 said:

Haven’t had much luck with this spa. One night, I came in at 10:30pm and I was told that they were closing early. Then, stopped by at 5pm on a Saturday and the door was locked.

7 hours ago, Otterlybelievable said:

Have you tried calling ahead? You’d probably have more success that way. I’ve been to spas where, if there’s only one masseur in the building with no receptionist at the time, they’ll lock the door so that no one can just walk in while the masseur’s in a session. 

I agree. Calling ahead helps me manage my expectations. Lol

So, I didn’t ask the masseur’s name when I came in. Not that I felt like I had a choice anyway as they were short staffed. I got Trent and I would agree/recommend to avoid him. I’m a bit reluctant to go back. However, I want to/need to switch from my regular masseur who is reluctant to do sensual massages.

Edited by JQ915

Had my first session at HK. yesterday.   Walked in and made an appointment with Daniel for later in the day (Chen and Phillip) were options at that time.  When I arrived for my appointment, I asked Yura about two of the other masseurs that I had seen there and they were Phillip and Trent.  Facilities are very nice (clean, nice temperature) compared to some of the other spas in town I've been to.  Daniel has great hands - seems trained and worked the whole body.  He's Latino and muscular.

38 minutes ago, Njguy2 said:

Had my first session at HK. yesterday.   Walked in and made an appointment with Daniel for later in the day (Chen and Phillip) were options at that time.  When I arrived for my appointment, I asked Yura about two of the other masseurs that I had seen there and they were Phillip and Trent.  Facilities are very nice (clean, nice temperature) compared to some of the other spas in town I've been to.  Daniel has great hands - seems trained and worked the whole body.  He's Latino and muscular.

Is this Philip the same one who used to work at TSMS?

1 hour ago, Njguy2 said:

I think you mean Trent and Filippe. Not Chen and Philip

Edited by Jackus