HK. Men Spa

Benhby

I recently tried HK for the first time. Good news/bad news review. 
The spa is one of the nicest and cleanest spas I have visited. In addition to rooms upstairs, you can pass through the back garden to decent to more rooms downstairs, one with its own private shower. The rates are very fair and the entire facility is in immaculate condition.

I hired Luis, who provided a relaxing massage. His skill level was decent, not great. When I flipped over the tip negotiating began. He was relentless and aggressive about it, which completely killed the entire experience. 

I am looking forward to going back, but will never ask for Luis again. 

6 hours ago, Gr8massage said:

The spa is one of the nicest and cleanest spas I have visited. In addition to rooms upstairs, you can pass through the back garden to decent to more rooms downstairs, one with its own private shower. The rates are very fair and the entire facility is in immaculate condition.

I hired Luis, who provided a relaxing massage. His skill level was decent, not great. When I flipped over the tip negotiating began. He was relentless and aggressive about it, which completely killed the entire experience. 

Sorry you had that experience. Ben, the owner, will give him a talking I'm sure, as he does not tolerate this.

On 10/4/2023 at 1:45 AM, Gr8massage said:

Thank you for sharing. I almost booked him. I won't now.

On 10/4/2023 at 1:45 AM, Gr8massage said:

Oh my dear.  🤯🤯

I would never invite him again to our schedule 
he promised me 100 times two weeks ago not doing such things before he rejoining.   But still. ..

someone just can’t change 😂

sorry about that.  

• 2 weeks later...

Recently went on and had Leo. His pics online are accurate. 
The place, while small, is very clean and sets the tone. 
Leo was very nice, friendly and kept checking in on me. I asked for firm pressure and didn’t get that at all. When it came time for the flip, there was negotiations that went on that was a little off putting. He wanted way more than what I was willing to pay. We negotiated a little more. 

I will return but will look for a different Masseur. 

location - 5 stars 

leos looks - 5 stars 

the massage itself - 3 stars 

negotiations- negative star

after the flip- 4 stars 😉

5 minutes ago, twoguysacam said:

Recently went on and had Leo. His pics online are accurate. 
The place, while small, is very clean and sets the tone. 
Leo was very nice, friendly and kept checking in on me. I asked for firm pressure and didn’t get that at all. When it came time for the flip, there was negotiations that went on that was a little off putting. He wanted way more than what I was willing to pay. We negotiated a little more. 

I will return but will look for a different Masseur. 

location - 5 stars 

leos looks - 5 stars 

the massage itself - 3 stars 

negotiations- negative star

after the flip- 4 stars 😉

Ugh! So sorry you had to experience that negotiation crap and in the middle of the massage 🤯I’ve posted about this in the past as it really ticks me off, completely ruins the effects of an enjoyable relaxing  session, so wrong and selfish on masseur’s part. 😡

I’m sure Ben will read this and take action, he does not like to hear this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure if Ben is monitoring this page anymore, but I'm hoping we might get an updated email soon with some pics of the new guys.  Also, is Max still working?  He's been off the schedule for a few weeks, and last time I had tried to see him, they told me that they weren't sure if he was going to show that day and to ask for someone else. :(

4 hours ago, squirtowl said:

Anyone have any experiences they are willing to share on either Cody or Oliver? Thanks in advance! Also: the last post may have worked as an update gallery seems to have gone out. 

Any chance you can send me a screenshot via DM? 

6 hours ago, EVdude said:

Was just posted in the 27 Spa thread.

Thanks! Also wasn’t trying to cause a thing but I also didn’t want to post until I was sure it was okay to share in this forum for everyone involved because the newsletter I thought was to add some level of privacy! Wasn’t trying to leave the thread high and dry. 

Just finished a 90 minute scrub/body work combo with Andrey.  The pressure was deep and scrub was very nice.   He spent the entire time of the massage with me face down.   It was okay, but definitely not as fun as with the others I have seen there.  I wouldn’t repeat. 

Edited by JMan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Heading back to NYC in a few days. Have gone here several times and seen Sergey and Sebastian and had great experiences. (Also some others who no longer work there). Any suggestions from those who have seen those two and have had similiar experiences with anybody else? I've gotten good feedback on Nick, Antonio, Rodrigo, David, and Zaid. Anyone else recommend any of these guys? Be there for a week and will likely go a few times.  Feel free to private message if you prefer.