HK. Men Spa

Benhby

1 hour ago, Sixpack said:

Which masseur did you have

There's an "Adam" who has an ad on rentmasseur. $180 for 1 hour.  I gave him a call and he tells me that he works at TSMS.  When I mentioned that his rate his more than 2x the spa rate, he tells me to meet him there when I'm good and horny, and he will be worth the price.  What do you guys think of that?  He looks like a mixed Asian, nice looking. Good body.  Does anyone know of him at TSMS?

14 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

There's an "Adam" who has an ad on rentmasseur. $180 for 1 hour.  I gave him a call and he tells me that he works at TSMS.  When I mentioned that his rate his more than 2x the spa rate, he tells me to meet him there when I'm good and horny, and he will be worth the price.  What do you guys think of that?  He looks like a mixed Asian, nice looking. Good body.  Does anyone know of him at TSMS?

What’s his rentmasseur username/link?

29 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I am confused. I thought you went to HK? 

13 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I'm sorry but this stinks if he is saying to meet him at TSMS but he is going to charge you way more just because you contacted him through Masseurfinder! He can charge $180, or whatever, if you go to him at his place or yours, otherwise he should stick the $60 price at TSMS if you are meeting there in my opinion. Another reason now to add to why I don't like to go to him anymore.... 😡

Edited by JUWS

I recently had a bodywork + scrub with Sergey, which was incredible. Was thinking of doing a 4-hands this week.
• Can I choose the two guys? or if I book a 4-hands, do they choose who I get?

• Would Daniel be a good choice with Sergey? Sergey delivered on everything I expected… wondering if Daniel would as well. 

On 12/24/2022 at 3:11 PM, swood said:

I recently had a bodywork + scrub with Sergey, which was incredible. Was thinking of doing a 4-hands this week.
• Can I choose the two guys? or if I book a 4-hands, do they choose who I get?

• Would Daniel be a good choice with Sergey? Sergey delivered on everything I expected… wondering if Daniel would as well. 

Perhaps you can ask Sergey who he would recommend to do the four-hand massage with him. He would know who he has chemistry ti work with in tandem.

6 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Perhaps you can ask Sergey who he would recommend to do the four-hand massage with him. He would know who he has chemistry ti work with in tandem.

Ah, that's a great idea! 

I ended up doing a 90 minute session with Daniel yesterday. He's definitely what I was looking for, physically, but he wasn't as adventurous as Sergey. Still worth the time, though!

• 5 months later...