HK. Men Spa

Benhby

2 hours ago, InChiTown said:

Agree. Plus uncomfortable, awkward, and crude mid-session upselling by Daniel 

Yep. My first massage with him when he first started was great. The second one a few months later left a bad taste in my mouth with how heavily he tried to upsell halfway through (before I’d even flipped over). Haven’t been back to either 27 or HK since

On 7/18/2023 at 12:14 PM, Rkush said:

Hi. I have the option of Carlos, Andre, or Sebastian at the HK spa this weekend.   Can anyone comment on any of these guys??  I have not found any previous comments.  Thank you very much!!!

I’m interested to try Sebastian too. Any feedback on him?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, supersweetlover said:

How do you go about making appointment with this spa? I called around 8pm and was told the spa would be open until 11:30pm but nobody was there to meet clients … was directed to try if 27 men spa had guys available … 

Yes 27 has more guys usually available but HK is a more beautiful space. Search for spa 27 Facebook page and they will have the guys week schedule available . 

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

• 2 weeks later...

Heading back to NYC tomorrow and have had some great experiences with Sergey here-but he's not on this Fri-Sun. Any recommendations? Hoping for a masseur who may disrobe as well (and I tip accordingly, just hate discussing it at the time of the massage). Looks like Nick, Sebastian, Luis, and Santiago are on (or I could go to 27 as well-just have only been to HK in the past). 

Feel free to PM if you've had any experiences with any of them, or can share some suggestions.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:05 AM, jvanchicago said:

Heading back to NYC tomorrow and have had some great experiences with Sergey here-but he's not on this Fri-Sun. Any recommendations? Hoping for a masseur who may disrobe as well (and I tip accordingly, just hate discussing it at the time of the massage). Looks like Nick, Sebastian, Luis, and Santiago are on (or I could go to 27 as well-just have only been to HK in the past). 

Feel free to PM if you've had any experiences with any of them, or can share some suggestions.

Who'd you end up booking? I'm eyeing Santiago

5 hours ago, jvanchicago said:

I went with Sebastian. Definitely enoyed!

19 hours ago, top9968 said:

I tried Santiago not very good. Left needing a massage afterwards.

Saw Rodrigo on Thursday. My second time with him. He went straight into the sensual part and left me wanting the real massage. I would probably not repeat.