HK. Men Spa

Benhby

Last night in the city and just want to emphasize that HK Men's Spa is the best one I've been to in the city. Any out of towners visiting, this is the one to go to. Very clean place, good location, and I've yet to have a bad experience there. I come to New York several times a year and stop in here a couple of times each trip. Just saw Rodrigo for the first time during this trip and massage was great!

Allen - new guy .  Oil slosh rub dub, not likely to repeat.

Ibrahim on the other hand - ottoman hospitality, nice technique - would repeat.

I have yet to try Sergey but heard good things. 

Edited by Alex93108

On 3/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, JMan said:

Anyone try Maurica?

I tried to book twice, both times we was off sick. Hope to see him soon, looks cute from the IG story I saw. :D

Anyone tried V in the Chelsea branch? Russian guy apparently. 

On 3/3/2024 at 7:44 PM, Alex93108 said:

Allen - new guy .  Oil slosh rub dub, not likely to repeat.

Ibrahim on the other hand - ottoman hospitality, nice technique - would repeat.

I have yet to try Sergey but heard good things. 

I got Allen too, not very good- way too much oil and lack of technique. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from my first time at HK. I was a walk in and they put me in for 75 with someone running the desk (muscle god) and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. Totally happy. I came back and it was a new group running the front and someone totally new erased me from the other person and put me with the, but said "we can only do 60 minutes, is that ok?" I wasn't happy from the start and I didn't really want to be with the guy who was doing the writing and erasing (found out later it was Kip). But I just said "go with it." Welp, I have one to never go back to This was 90% I could have gotten at "Massage Envy" (gross). Never spoke to me, put no effort into it, never asked questions. I couldn't wait for it to end. I went there for an experience, no a light rub on the back.

Can anyone please DM me the answer to this? How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

I just had my first massage at HK and there was nothing. Zero! I don't want that to happen again. Any advice or tips to make my next session be much more sensual? How do you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 10:44 PM, Tcre78 said:

Can anyone please DM me the answer to this? How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

I just had my first massage at HK and there was nothing. Zero! I don't want that to happen again. Any advice or tips to make my next session be much more sensual? How do you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

Who did you have for a masseur? Maybe they’re very new?

however there are very very subtle cues you can do. Lifting of the hips ever so slightly, leave your palms face up. If things don’t progress, don’t push it. That’s your cue to back off. You’re going for the massage the extras aren’t a guarantee