erotic stories

m4same

17 minutes ago, m4same said:

I like reading good erotic stories, fiction and true.  I know about nifty.org and lpsg.com.  Any other sites that have some hot writing?  Thanks.

This forum has some strings with good stories - I'm thinking of the 'True Travel Stories' thread, but since the pandemic that has not really been updated much.

There is also a blog done by @BenjaminNicholas which has really good stories based on his experiences, and it's thoroughly readable because he is a great writer as well.  Sorry, I can't recall its title at the moment and can't search from this old phone... 

Edited by CuriousByNature

32 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

This forum has some strings with good stories - I'm thinking of the 'True Travel Stories' thread, but since the pandemic that has not really been updated much.

There is also a blog done by @BenjaminNicholas which has really good stories based on his experiences, and it's thoroughly readable because he is a great writer as well.  Sorry, I can't recall its title at the moment and can't search from this old phone... 

Thanks.  I actually started the travel thread.

20 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

15 Minutes More

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2022 at 5:36 PM, m4same said:

I like reading good erotic stories, fiction and true.  I know about nifty.org and lpsg.com.  Any other sites that have some hot writing?  Thanks.

I have written some, for (mostly) my own entertainment. I use guys I know and fantasize about (without real names)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 4:53 PM, CuriousByNature said:

Thanks. I started the True Travel Stories thread.  

Reddit has sections like r/gaystoriesgonewild, there's tons of stories there though the quality of writing isn't always the best.

Appropriate to this site there is also r/eroticmalemassage which features lots of stories about guys experiences with massage.