Payment

roundel

On 11/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, roundel said:

I'm a cash guy, pay in cash and tip in cash.  Today I had a provider refuse cash at tie of service and demand payment via PayPal in advance.  I was to take a screenshot of the payment as my receipt, and do this through the "family and friend" option on PayPal which would invalidate any claim against the transaction in the future.  I followed my instinct and walked away.  Any insight if this was a scam or if I should be good with a PayPal transaction in advance of service?

I have a circumstance that will likely explain why a provider would ask for such a thing: 

D7A90BC3-BD12-425E-952D-31D58F9D8B87.thumb.jpeg.c3a096c12f9c99b02150aa9879eb763c.jpeg

This genius had the audacity to file a claim on part of a transaction he paid me. He then lied and claimed I kept asking for more money. When in reality, all I did was ask to be reimbursed $50 of the hotel that I paid for, for a session that lasted……Wait for it: 10 MINUTES. So I spent half the afternoon, moved a salon appointment, drove 30 miles and booked a hotel room for a session that lasted 10 minutes. Paying just my 1 hour rate doesn’t cut it. We didn’t even get into the foreplay and “real” stuff, because he was quote, “not mentally ready”.

Going forward, I’m going to be making sure my clients also use the family and friends options as well. And this is also why: just can’t go out of my way for wishy washy clients anymore. Prospective clients who take forever to book, always seem busy and have an excuse: ARE TROUBLE. BIG, BIG TROUBLE.

That’s why the other day: I had a guy send me a deposit PLUS agree to pay $350 when I arrived because he was 1.5 hour away. I decided not to go because at 3 a.m., how can I really trust this person is going to be and say what they’re going to do? Plus I instructed him to send a $75 deposit, he only sends $25. Not following directions, first red flag 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

And I’ve offered 2 nights to rebook him and it’s been the exact same as mentioned above: taking forever to book with no responses to set an appointment time. 

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

I've had the pleasure of meeting many young, handsome and INTERESTING people through the massage industry.

I pay upfront, in cash, when I arrive , because I have too often lost myself in pleasant conversation with my provider after the session and totally forgot that this was a professional encounter and not time spent with a buddy.

Edited by pubic_assistance