Toprated_Mascdom Visiting NYC From Alaska

Lucky

Hi everybody, I did notice that his rates have gone up slightly. He says it depend son the evening and demand. What's everybody else hearing from him?

He told me 395 to 445 if peope go to his apartment, or 475 if he goes out to them. 

I had previously donated 400 three separate times.

His overnight is 2600, it's been that for some time now. No?

HHe's that good. Based on reading everybody's reviews, and even the comments within these threads, he really does deserve it. I have met up with him three times, and I'm absolutely left aghast on how he makes me feel. He just seems so incredibly authentic and genuine. It's clear he's having an equally fun time which is so rare.

He's also the only one I've ever seen that offers a guarantee of a great time, or it's free. I think he's very confident, and he wants us to know that there is no risk. More importantly, that he's super confident both parties will have a fantastic time together...or free. Which is far as I'm concerned makes him well worth the price!

Edited by Enchanted

6 hours ago, Enchanted said:

Lucky gentlemen!!! Enjoy!!!

Ij contacted him and he sent back a very nice text stating he needed a face photo and my height and weight and promising a good time.   Anyone else have this type of inquiry.  I don't mind supplying my height and weight as he is going to find that out soon enough but I do not like the idea of sending my facial photo out.   How do others feel about that?

6 hours ago, Enchanted said:

Lucky gentlemen!!! Enjoy!!!

27 minutes ago, purplekow said:

Ij contacted him and he sent back a very nice text stating he needed a face photo and my height and weight and promising a good time.   Anyone else have this type of inquiry.  I don't mind supplying my height and weight as he is going to find that out soon enough but I do not like the idea of sending my facial photo out.   How do others feel about that?

Personally, I didn’t mind sending a face pic. I’d rather know in advance if he is ok with/likes the way I look rather than when he opens the door. And in all fairness, he can rightfully choose to do this. For all those clients that choose not to provide a pic there are plenty of other fish in the sea of Manhattan that they can pursue. Not trying to be a smartass here, just trying to see things from a different point of view. 

Edited by Cliff

3 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Personally, I didn’t mind sending a face pic. I’d rather know in advance if he is ok with/likes the way I look rather than when he opens the door. And in all fairness, he can rightfully choose to do this. For all those clients that choose not to provide a pic there are plenty of other fish in the sea of Manhattan that they can pursue. Not trying to be a smartaas here, just trying to see things from a different point of view. 

I do so totally agree with this ... 100 percent,

I have never been rejected based on pictures I sent, but if anyone did reject me - I'd rather establish that right away before forking over a minimum of $300 to a total stranger who will give me a lackluster performance.

32 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

I do so totally agree with this ... 100 percent,

I have never been rejected based on pictures I sent, but if anyone did reject me - I'd rather establish that right away before forking over a minimum of $300 to a total stranger who will give me a lackluster performance.

I agree on that too, that being said 99% of providers I dealt with never asked such things

He requested and I sent a face pic back in 2021 when I first met him. He sent me face pics of himself and total nude pics front and rear.

Later we took a few pics of each other in the hotel room, fully clothed, one of which I still have on my phone. The others got inadvertently deleted. Anyway he is totally discreet and trustworthy, as am I. But go with your own gut instincts based on your interaction with him.

Edited by Luv2play

1 hour ago, purplekow said:

He’s cautious, and discrete, and establishing a certain trust level is important to him; he wants to know who he’s dealing with, and I think that’s what’s behind the request for details, and a photograph — not concern about your level of attractiveness. When I first contacted him I sent him to my RM profile, and we also video chatted — whatever he got out of that, it only strengthened my own conviction that I was in for a smoking hot time, and I was right! FWIW I have never provided photos or personal details to any other provider.

Edited by myophile

I feel exactly the same way. He didn't ask for photos to screen his patrons based on attractiveness or not, it was more to ascertain whether or not trust can be established, and/ or at the very least if by chance we knew one another prior to connecting. Like others, I too did a video call with him, and he was okay with mine not providing photos right away. I don't believe he's ever turned anybody down, and I don't see evidence of that and how he speaks or how he relates to people. I do get the feelings very discreet, but his discretion means our discretion. So I'm okay with that. Either way, I jumped through his two or three little hoops, and I had the time of my life. I would do it all over again, and I intend to!

You know how really major news organizations will publish stories that were literally verified by like 23 separate people? It’s the same here: 

I echo all the comments above, and provided some pictures and a link to my own client RM profile before meeting up and it just strengthened our connection. I have talked about it with him in person and it’s mostly for his own personal safety and to establish a mutual level of trust, not to actually reject someone. It’s really is that important to him for various reasons, including the fact he holds down a full time job of over a decade that could be in jeopardy if his private life ever got out in a more public way.

On another note, as of the last time we talked he doesn’t have a single “horror” story about a client. If you read these forums enough, you see all the time where providers have stories about sessions or meetups that went really wrong  Trev’s screen process and the way he builds trust has apparent served him well because he truly doesn’t have a really bad story. So something is definitely working on both sides. 

For what it’s worth he is the genuine type of “people pleaser” that can find attractiveness in anyone he meets, and dear god that quality makes you feel like a million bucks. So put forward the time and effort into meeting up with him, you won’t be sorry. He literally guarantees it. 

Personally, I would be far too shy to send a photo to anyone.  There are many people who have been judged because of their appearance, or assume they have been judged because of it.  Or even judge themselves too harshly because of it.  I suppose that means he would not meet me, which is something I would just have to accept since he has every right to structure his business the way he sees fit.