XXPAULXX In NYC

Rand

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

This guy looks so sexy. Does anyone have any recent experience with him? 

If you are a Premium member of RentMen, send a few queries to some of the clients who've reviewed him.  I've done that in the past as well as having others writing to me.  ...has been quite beneficial for both.

22 minutes ago, NYXboy said:

what a surprise you had yet another bad session with someone.

Bad sessions with RM for most people are the RARE exception but for you it seems to be the norm - Maybe the problem could be you buddy? 

I wouldn't say it's me. I respect them.  They don't seem to give the respect back.  He said he blocked me so I wouldn't leave a bad review.  That doesn't seem to be my fault. 

1 hour ago, MCR said:

I wouldn't say it's me.

And yet the only common denominator with all of these horrible experiences you are having: is you.    

Paul was sweet - his pics are real, his stats are real, he was punctual, clean, kind, and respectful.  

He did everything I asked for and I would (and have) seen him since. 

I heartily recommend him!

Whilst I do understand that peoples connections or energy won't always match every time- I would encourage others to check out MCR's frequent posts to see how he writes about his many bad encounters before giving too much weight to his comments when considering Paul. 

On 2/14/2024 at 9:07 PM, NYXboy said:

And yet the only common denominator with all of these horrible experiences you are having: is you.    

Paul was sweet - his pics are real, his stats are real, he was punctual, clean, kind, and respectful.  

He did everything I asked for and I would (and have) seen him since. 

I heartily recommend him!

Whilst I do understand that peoples connections or energy won't always match every time- I would encourage others to check out MCR's frequent posts to see how he writes about his many bad encounters before giving too much weight to his comments when considering Paul. 

He was punctual, clean and great kisser. What I wouldn't say about him is respectful as that hasn't been my experience with him.