Roxas Caelum

Alec

On 9/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, LA90046 said:

The v7.0 version of his RM profile includes position and he indicates he is a top.

And 10 inches.

https://app.rent.men/Roxas_caelum

Never understood why the gays love such a big dick.

Back when I was younger and my ( older ) companions wanted to fuck my brains out....I was pretty experienced at taking dick but I just don't know that anything over a certain point was anything but frightening to me.

Yet, when I read the comment threads here, the wolves are absolutely drooling over every provider with an abnormally huge cock ( sometimes even when they're not particularly good looking ). Not referring to this guy...he's a looker.

But when I see that dick, and discover he's a TOP... my first reaction is PASS ! 

I wonder if I was doing something wrong, back then.

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, Charlie said:

The cock certainly looks larger in some photos than in others--any photoshopping going in in the ones where he is laughing?

I imagine it is some type of perspective effect from the position of the camera.  In those laughing photos his thighs are considerably bigger than his entire torso.  Which is no laughing matter if that is the case.  But I'm sure most people looking at those shots won't be focusing on the size of his thighs.

I wonder how many people he's met in the industry or with clients that get his name is a combination of two video game protagonists. When I first saw his name in videos I had a small chuckle and definitely made him more attractive that he's a gamer. I'd hire him but that dick would kill me.

11 minutes ago, tbuzzsaw said:

I wonder how many people he's met in the industry or with clients that get his name is a combination of two video game protagonists. When I first saw his name in videos I had a small chuckle and definitely made him more attractive that he's a gamer. I'd hire him but that dick would kill me.

OK, I’ll bite. What is it about his name that conveys “gamer”? Not a gamer so didn’t “get it” at all.