Being an older bottom can be frustrating

TorontoDrew

On 9/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, TorontoDrew said:

Guys in general.  Especially Grindr.

Post your profile on Silverdaddies.com (w/ real stats, current pics and clear description of who you’re looking for). Paid $5/mo version very worth it. It’s a sort of klunky old-style browser interface. But it has nice search features. I’ve had good success across the spectrum of possible encounters. 

41 minutes ago, EVdude said:

Post your profile on Silverdaddies.com (w/ real stats, current pics and clear description of who you’re looking for). Paid $5/mo version very worth it. It’s a sort of klunky old-style browser interface. But it has nice search features. I’ve had good success across the spectrum of possible encounters. 

Thanks.  I'll have a look.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:23 AM, EVdude said:

I took your advice and set up an account.  Already have a couple of promising responses.  The interface is awful.  The new Rentmen site is far better and that's a low bar.  Thanks again.

4 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

I took your advice and set up an account.  Already have a couple of promising responses.  The interface is awful.  The new Rentmen site is far better and that's a low bar.  Thanks again.

Yes, It is awful, but having the ability to search specifically for tops of some desired age range who are interested in someone your age is very helpful. 

On 9/16/2022 at 6:37 PM, Rudynate said:

A few weeks ago, I went to see a massage guy.  I knew something was going to happen because his profile said "mutual touch encouraged."  I had no idea I was going to get fucked senseless, but that's just what happened.  He said, "I knew I was going to fuck you the moment you walked in."    I said, in all honesty,"Nobody has EVER fucked me the way you just did."   I want back a week later and he did it again.   He could get to be a habit.

Hot Damn @Rudynate!!  Would love to know who this sounds amazing message guy is???  Can/will you share?!?!

What you stated in your original post are my sentiments - exactly - and I'm only 41.  I've given up on ever having casual sex again, let alone an actual relationship, so hiring is my only option.  And at 59 it might be your only option as well.