Rodrigo_musc in NY

MmM

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the text of that very recent one-star review.....the reviewer appears to be a genuine RM client.....

"Not a good experience at all. Do not waste your time."

some or all of the other five-star reviews also appear to be from genuine RM client reviewers......

that's all I got!

I always give the benefit of the doubt, so he shouldn’t be judged on how is perceived in texts. 

what I do know is that even guys that don’t speak a word of English go the extra mile by using Google translate when they want to work. 

I have had 2 situations with Brazilians that couldn’t really communicate in English and they were using Google translate when we met and prior via messages too. 

And remember that only premium users can leave a review. If a client went as far as leaving a negative review, I always assume the meeting turned really bad 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, ChasingGirth said:

I always give the benefit of the doubt, so he shouldn’t be judged on how is perceived in texts. 

what I do know is that even guys that don’t speak a word of English go the extra mile by using Google translate when they want to work. 

I have had 2 situations with Brazilians that couldn’t really communicate in English and they were using Google translate when we met and prior via messages too. 

And remember that only premium users can leave a review. If a client went as far as leaving a negative review, I always assume the meeting turned really bad 🤷‍♂️

I feel bad when their English is poor and they’re trying to make a living doing this. I can’t imagine. OTOH, do I want to take a chance that there’s a miscommunication with expectations, etc., leading to disappointment. 

Recently hired an east European who didn't speak English at all. I had a wonderful experience. Catching them early when they are still unjaded and willing, and the narrative is unscripted, can be refreshing and natural. The elusive vestal "virgins", 😂. But then again sometimes I want a take charge professional who can teach me a few things as well 😉