Brazilians in NYC

SubNick

1 hour ago, queensboroboy said:

https://rent.men/FunNicolasny

Ive been seeing him for months now and he’s the best. He’s expensive but worth it. Hot, sexy top and communicates well. Puts all his attention on to you. 

Is Nicolas Brazilian? He seems very hot to me as well, though I tend to like bigger, beefier guys. He strikes me as intelligent and interesting, which I like also.

On 12/16/2022 at 12:54 PM, queensboroboy said:

Half Brazilian, half Italian. Yes, he’s not a big guy but very nice. Easy to talk to. He’s an artist with lots of tattoos. 

He told me he is Portuguese from Lisbon haha, even went into great length on describing how it was growing up and living in Portugal versus living in the US. I guess saying he is Brazilian sounds more exhotic, can’t blame him lol 

Same difference to me, the hottest guys I have met were Portuguese, French or Brazilian

On 12/16/2022 at 10:47 AM, queensboroboy said:

https://rent.men/FunNicolasny

Ive been seeing him for months now and he’s the best. He’s expensive but worth it. Hot, sexy top and communicates well. Puts all his attention on to you. 

I just read his reviews and you might be one of his regulars who post multiple reviews. They all seem to be in love with the guy and their reviews are quite consistent in describing the experiences they each had. 

One reviewer said he had first met Nicolas 4 years ago and he had dropped out of view in the interval. Maybe he was travelling and doing art. Seems like the kind I would like to meet. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 8:07 PM, SubNick said:

Is it so wrong to just want to fall in love with a gorgeous bearded Brazilian man and spoil him with gifts? 🙂

It's not wrong, but emotions and other feelings come into play, esp. when he decides that he'd like to move on without you.

I've had some of my very best sex from Brazilians and from one Argentine.  In fact, the "best fuck" of my life was rendered to me by the aforementioned Argentine to whom I alluded.  

On his first visit to me, he introduced his talents and expertise.  The second time was fun but not 100%, for he and a friend had a 3way with me.s. I preferred he and I.  

When I went back to Buenos Aires the following year (3rd time)-- he and his friend and I went to dinner and stayed for the show that featured hot men who stripped.  I think he'd wanted to fuck me again but was a little shy to initiate this.  

I know that I was the inhibited one who failed to initiate his affection and huge, gorgeous uncut cock.  Unfortunately, I've  lost touch since my last visit of a few years back of this 21st Century.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...