411 on Andrew visiting NYC

BtmBearDad

3 minutes ago, crazyivan said:

Already scheduled to meet, will report back later.

If the timing is right, can you ask him what's a leopard?  He describes himself as a "big hairy leopard."  According to Urban Dictionary, a leopard is a classier version of a cougar (a woman of a certain age who is very much into sex).  Doubt he means that.

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

But why does he describe his hair as "blonde" on the new RM format? One wonders how good his English is.

In certain cultures ( particularly Latin America ) there is ONLY black and blond. Anyone who DOESN'T have black hair is automatically "blond".  This fellow appears to be Auburn, which isn't always an option in the checklist. Also "blonds" like myself can appear to have darker or lighter hair according to background lighting and time of the year ( summer blond ).

Edited by pubic_assistance

He can call himself whatever he likes. We see pics of the man and can draw our own conclusions. I'd still line up if he said he was pink with polka dots. I wouldn't put much store on blonde/blond in the v7.0 version, that's a pick list not a spelling test.

32 minutes ago, mike carey said:

He can call himself whatever he likes. We see pics of the man and can draw our own conclusions. I'd still line up if he said he was pink with polka dots. I wouldn't put much store on blonde/blond in the v7.0 version, that's a pick list not a spelling test.

I’d like to piggyback off @mike carey and say there’s one pink polka dot I’d like to see. I wouldn’t be turned off if it was a different color. 😉

Edited by aeikaryoko

• 3 weeks later...

I guess he's just being honest and upfront, but there's this in his profile:

"Due to sexual affinity I am not accepting applications from Asian people. All my respect to all cultures"

What if someone doesn't read this in the fine print? Does the provider request a photo? If an Asian client comes to his door, will the client be rejected on the spot? I wonder how this "preference" (not really an "affinity") works in practice. 

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I guess he's just being honest and upfront, but there's this in his profile:

"Due to sexual affinity I am not accepting applications from Asian people. All my respect to all cultures"

What if someone doesn't read this in the fine print? Does the provider request a photo? If an Asian client comes to his door, will the client be rejected on the spot? I wonder how this "preference" (not really an "affinity") works in practice. 

I hadn't noticed his discrimination against Asian people when I made my first post here. Honestly, that's a big turn off. 

• 1 year later...